Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lady justice: The only "predator" of to catch a predator who was acquitted was good looking

I'm disappointed but not surprised. Obviously women would rather date him than date a sub 5 guy, but the fact that the judicial system also treats them better is just a knife right to the chest.

What a coincidence:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:...

During their chats, Mr Roisman suggested they 'cut up some fruit and eat it off each other' and asked the fictional teenager about the oldest person she had slept with, court documents said. After travelling by bus from Watsonville, he stripped off his shirt as he entered the backyard of the home.

Juror Kathleeen Kerchkoff, a bank teller from Windsor, told the Press Democrat that the southern-California based group had obviously induced Mr Roisman to act the way he did, adding that she would have found him not guilty if the jury had been allowed to make a decision.

We shouldn't even allow foids on the jury when Chads are indicted.

Imagine if an incel asked a 13 year old to eat fruit off her body and took of his clothes off upon entering her house. He would be castrated by screaming foids around the world.

the fact that the judicial system also treats them better is just a knife right to the chest.
It means there is no law. The law is supposed to only be concerned with one's actions, and to be applied uniformly. This means that you should just do what you can get away with, and avoid situations that advantage others over you. Very, very bad for society.

Good News: Roisman got arrested again just a few years later when he committed another sex crime:

Also he's balding and has an ugly neck tattoo so he likely won't be getting as much favoritism going forward:

@Balding Subhuman @JudeoBiden

Apparently it was a 50-year old foid this time. The dude really is just a crazy sex deviant. But his great "personality" clouded the judgment of the foids on the jury.

I love that he decided to get the tell-tale sign of a criminal, a neck tattoo, just to make sure he doesn't get let off again. Maybe I should look more favorably on tattoo parlors because they enable trashy people to mark themselves. In the past, you'd have to hold them down while you mark them, now they pay to have it done.

I love that he decided to get the tell-tale sign of a criminal, a neck tattoo, just to make sure he doesn't get let off again. Maybe I should look more favorably on tattoo parlors because they enable trashy people to mark themselves. In the past, you'd have to hold them down while you mark them, now they pay to have it done.
lol :bigbrain: