Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious LandLords are some of the Dumbest Fuckers on the Planet

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
If you're a landlord, you're plain retarded. I feel good knowing I'm exploiting my landlord without him realizing.

Landlords who own $2.500,000 Condos, like the one I'm in, don't realize they could get MUCH more in cash yields if they sold that shit and bought stock in a profitable company like Berkshire Hathaway. The fact that they're sitting on 2.5m worth of cardboard and earning a 100k a year in profits, when that same investment would yield them 400k in profits elsewhere, shows they're not intelligent.

It's more about classes in capitalism then abstract instruments. Read Das Kapital.

But how do you know that he doesn't have investments elsewhere and isn't raking in a healthy return? All you're seeing is probably a small slice.

Investing in stocks is much riskier. They clearly know more than you since they have enough money to own a $2.5M condo while you're just renting it.

Investing in stocks is much riskier. They clearly know more than you since they have enough money to own a $2.5M condo while you're just renting it.
That's faulty thinking. You don't know how the landlord got the condo. He could have inherited it or bought it using inherited wealth.

But how do you know that he doesn't have investments elsewhere and isn't raking in a healthy return? All you're seeing is probably a small slice.
I don't, but everything is a tradeoff. Even if he owns $10m of berkshire hathaway and $2.5m in condo, he could sell the condo and have 12.5m in berkshire. Every dollar in the condo is a dollar not in berkshire.

This Stock Has A 8.27% Yield And Sells For Less Than Book (KEY).

Kilroy Realty: Excessive Pessimism Presents an Enticing Opportunity for Patient Investors (KRC).

Niggers who own 2.5 million dollar condos also own stocks and other investments. Dumbass OP never heard about diversification.
He's probably some naive trust fund guy who doesn't see things from a different angle so easily due to their upbringing tbh, but that's just my guesstimate. Their understanding of the world is usually one-dimensional, but to his credit, he does seem open to reason.

If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?

Niggers who own 2.5 million dollar condos also own stocks and other investments. Dumbass OP never heard about diversification.
I never once said they didn't, you're dumber than a box of rocks.

If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?
I am rich.

He is probably rich considering he pays around 9k in rent or more. Assuming his post isn't bullshit. Or he is indeed a trust fund baby living with rich mommy and daddy. Either way, if pays that much for rent he is retarded and if he has rich parents he's pampered, not intelligent..
>I'm retarded for wanting to live in a nice place.

Also rent is only 4.5k a month.

Global CAGR on housing is 15%. That means a 2.5m condo is generating around 375k in asset appreciation alone. Rent is just a bonus. Much higher than any index. OP is fucking stupid in not realising the fact that the land is appreciating in price.
There's Cryptocurrencies that mog real estate out of the water, BTC has a CAGR of over 1,000% since it's founding in 2008.

You're fucking dumb for thinking buying Real Estate at the top is a smart move.

Investing in stocks is much riskier.
Real estate is 1000x riskier
They clearly know more than you since they have enough money to own a $2.5M condo while you're just renting it.
>"They clearly know more than you because they wasted $2.5 million on shitty investment while I'm getting a great deal on rent"

The fact that I'm renting while they wasted their money buying the thing is proof that I'm at least 20 IQ points over them.

You literally make the statement that he should sell his condo and put everything in Berkshire Hathaway. Going against the basic rule of diversification. That makes you braindead.
Berkshire Hathaway is already diversified, they hold hundreds of stocks and private placements. You're a tard.
Your post is bullshit then, or you split rent with your parents.
What is a roommate?
Also, 4.5k a month is stupidly high for a place, especially if you are an incel. Complete waste of money. You can rent a villa in Bali with personal staff for less. If you can afford to throw your money away like that on rent, you should buy a place. Anyway, you are a dumb af psuedo intellectual.
Yeah, I'm sure there's lots of finance jobs in Bali for a white English speaking person who's educated in the West. I'm sure Wallstreet would love to hire a remote person working in fucking BALI.

You're dumber than a box of rocks.

It's more about classes in capitalism then abstract instruments. Read Das Kapital.
I'm a higher class than them, I own Apple and META, the means of production. They own a concrete box in the sky.

It could be that the owner prefers liquid assets to equity, which can have an advantage in many situations.
So why did he buy REAL ESTATE, the most unliquid asset???

Just put all of your money in Hathaway bro. They can be trusted with all of your wealth bro, trust me bro.
Just sink all your money into a box or piece of land bro. The government can totally be trusted to enforce your property rights over said land! And it totally won't be snaked from you bro.
Your gay boyfriend?
No
t. location bound jobcel

Couldn't be me. I can live wherever I fucking want.
I'd rather die than be a nomad.

Rent money is a liquid asset, or are you talking about the appreciation of property value
I'm talking about the appreciation of the asset.

Rent money is basically nothing, if you wanted cashflows, buying stock in CIBC stock will yield you 6% a year in near riskless dividends.

I'll never understand why these rich niggas post on these forums instead of fucking cocaine and snorting hookers

Bitcoin's past CAGR is irrelevant, people don't expect it to grow like that. I wouldn't expect a brainlet like you to understand that.
Real Estate's past CAGR is irrelevant, if you unironically think real estate will continue growing at its past rate you're pants on head retarded.

Stop doubling down on your stupidity, nigger. You clearly didn't price in asset appreciation in your initial calculation.
You're literally uneducated white trash. Appreciation is speculative, if you're buying something thinking it will """appreciate""", you're not investing, you're gambling. All assets should be bought based on the cashflow they will generate, not on what price you think you can dump it for.
Do you expect 0 growth in housing price?
I'm expecting negative growth, only dumb money and dumb people are still thinking it will continue for the medium term. We're due for a crash.
I have clearly understood that you are a retarded poster. Arguing further won't change my opinion of yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back