Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Landwhale security expert on google falls for pajeet scams. Says it was not her faut.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

and of course, no one is telling her landwhale ass that is shameful to fall for some shitty scam while being a "security expert".

i hope google collapses

Based currycels, targeting rich whores at least

A security expert falling for an email scam? :feelsclown:

Google unveils a $10 billion initiative to fix US cybersecurity

not gonna happen when they hire landwhales daydreaming about chads.
and of course CIA is paying.

I hope she lost a lot of money...

The fact that she fell for a phishing scam only 70+ year olds fell for, and that most people got wise to in 2004, just proves that high tech companies are run by retards and have been hiring foids for their vaginas. Remember, she is in charge of "protecting" your passwords and cloud syncing.

Imagine if a curry or rice admitted he did this, he would have been fired in a picosecond.

Last edited:
If she was a man, she would have been fired instantly.

what the hell how can you fall for that shit LMAO

i get those emails time to time as well, i've never fallen for one

Not even my grandmother falls for those kek

View attachment 484349

View attachment 484348

and of course, no one is telling her landwhale ass that is shameful to fall for some shitty scam while being a "security expert".
damn she is thick though with the fatness

i would unironically smash to be fair

this proves again even if your smart in one field eg computer science this does not relate to overall iq and awareness as its basic principles of IT security to check the source of any email especially before buying and installing antivirus software, and especially if pressured and "given" the antivirus for "free"

damn she is thick though with the fatness

View attachment 484360

i would unironically smash to be fair

this proves again even if your smart in one field eg computer science this does not relate to overall iq and awareness as its basic principles of IT security to check the source of any email especially before buying and installing antivirus software, and especially if pressured and "given" the antivirus for "free"
No wonder she works in security even though she falls for that shit. The dude who hired her wanted to smash. :feelskek:

No wonder she works in security even though she falls for that shit. The dude who hired her wanted to smash. :feelskek:
so does this imply you want to smash also

damn we are all doomed in this endless cycle where every angle boils down to smash or pass

Yes but it doesn't mean I'd hire her that's retarded and cucked.

Yes so foids and chads will always win. :feelsbadman:
true

i am a sucker for these types of foids the ones that are thick in that way

Google unveils a $10 billion initiative to fix US cybersecurity

not gonna happen when they hire landwhales daydreaming about chads.
and of course CIA is paying.

Worse than that. The dude who hired her considers her more worthy of life than any other guy. He doesn't have to be able to fuck her easier. Just the ability for him to claim he is helping women's empowerment and showing it is enough.

I'm a Nigerian prince...

But you can call me...

NIGGER!

I need some help cashing a check...

She calls herself security expert and every day hundreds of other people reassure her in that belief with a straight face.

Ban women from IT or engineering fields.

proves me theory further that women are not competent in these jobs and are only in there because they sucked the bosses dick

Jus go back to fucking maccas