Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Largest British teaching union has voted to have drag queens across all schools

why are people so obssessed with trannies and children :forcedsmile: this is getting really awkward

well, when children starts getting raped by trannies the parents will learn their lesson

Screenshot 20230409 113105 778

why are people so obssessed with trannies and children :forcedsmile: this is getting really awkward
They have been building this up for a hundred years.First it was the womens rights then it was the faggots and niggers now the jews are trying to make pedophilia legal and trannies in schools is the first step

They have been building this up for a hundred years.First it was the womens rights then it was the faggots and niggers now the jews are trying to make pedophilia legal and trannies in schools is the first step
yeah

What the fuck is going on over there @THE TRUE CHIMPLER ?

jews is whats going on
Heard the UK even had a Jew PM at one point- so glad my ancestors left there in favor of N. America, the UK seems like even worse of a Globohomo shithole than the US at this point.

well, when children starts getting raped by trannies the parents will learn their lesson

View attachment 735927
they don't really have any options but home schooling, not sure if UK does that. in the US teachers want to make it illegal, also FBI gets called on parents at school board meetings.

they don't really have any options but home schooling, not sure if UK does that. in the US teachers want to make it illegal, also FBI gets called on parents at school board meetings.
Oy vey goy homeschooling is racist

We should protect the Islamic Republic at any cost @surreal @Iranianoldcel thoughts?

Conservative figures - "unions are for communists and people who hate this country! Don't join them! Even though they hold lots of power over your work place and decide how you work, typically with you're interests in mind! Don't join them, remain powerless!"

Conservatives are so intelligently manipulative in the west, it's like they're owned by foreign nations trying to destroy us.

Let it collapse, it soon will when whites start making their kids Muslim simply to get them in to Muslim schools that don't teach this shit. One step closer to the Islamic Republic ironically.

Conservative figures - "unions are for communists and people who hate this country! Don't join them! Even though they hold lots of power over your work place and decide how you work, typically with you're interests in mind! Don't join them, remain powerless!"

Conservatives are so intelligently manipulative in the west, it's like they're owned by foreign nations trying to destroy us.

Let it collapse, it soon will when whites start making their kids Muslim simply to get them in to Muslim schools that don't teach this shit. One step closer to the Islamic Republic ironically.
over for the west. whites will be forced to make their kids Jewish or Muslim so they can send them to schools free of faggotry jfl

Having trannies at school and children choosing different gender is completely Ok you toxic inkie creep.

- He just committed an unparalleled crime shaking foundations of universe by looking at a stranger woman's boobs for more than 0,1 seconds :soy: :foidSoy:.

Classic anglo cuck moment, what a weird culture tbh
JFL if you think this is anglo culture or that anglos are even in charge of anglosphere countries

Cuckservatives are the worst

Oy vey goy homeschooling is racist
It’s crazy the lengths they go to to make sure kids’ brains are zogged and the majority of people still can’t tell what’s going on

Coming to a western nation near you. I have stopped believing in American exceptionalism and I know this will be pushed here soon. Luckily, religious private schools are still common here though. I truly don’t know what’s become of the world. We’ll never be able to start families in such a degenerate environment since most foids support this shit wholeheartedly

We should protect the Islamic Republic at any cost @surreal @Iranianoldcel thoughts?
Even IRI can't save Iran. Globohomo spares no one Most zoomers are already faggot lovers. It's over.

The only solution to this is me conquering USA and kill every goddamn degenerate in GTA. I will also kill every goddamn male who lives in KSA and enslave every shitskin Arab foid in Sims 4.

I have planned to do a lot of things actually. :feelsugh:

This aggressive push to have trannies in kids' classrooms is part of the satanic agenda of the globalists. Breaking apart society and families through feminism, Western hedonism and materialism, and soulless corporatism wasn't enough. They now want to attack the minds of children, not just young adults in university. They are literally brainwashing children at their most vulnerable and impressionable.

The satanist slaves pushing this for their masters need to be executed, along with their masters.

Even IRI can't save Iran. Globohomo spares no one Most zoomers are already faggot lovers. It's over.

The only solution to this is me conquering USA and kill every goddamn degenerate in GTA. I will also kill every goddamn male who lives in KSA and enslave every shitskin Arab foid in Sims 4.

I have planned to do a lot of things actually. :feelsugh:
Based department just called, it's for you
ce1.jpg