Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious last chance age range to escape NEETdom forever?

last chance age range to escape NEETdom forever?

• 23-25

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • 25-27

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • 27- 33

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • 33-37

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Which is the last chance to escape NEETdom forever?

I think if you stay NEET at 26-27, chances are very low you will not be neet anymore

Life can always get worse, ergo you can escape NEETdom at any time.

27 is the cutoff, employers will question what you've been doing since graduating uni
Chad will probably get away with it.

I've started to think that most obstacles for employment are only in place to be used as excuses to legally discriminate against ugly men. When a cool and hot man sits down for the interview, suddenly all formal requirements are lifted.

Why would you want to "escape" neetdom and go wageslave?
I'm 29 and never wageslaved a day in my life and got 0 desire to.
It's pointless and it's humiliating for a truecel to wageslave,supporting single toilets through your taxes and making your scum normie boss rich while he treats you like shit.

you can join the army up until 40 or some shit that's the easiest route out assuming you're not obese

NEETdom is very different from inceldom. One can escape it at any age. It's just hard to get high-end jobs with a missing work history. But there are many low-tier jobs that since the last few years will hire literally anyone. Restaurants, many retail stores, truck driving if you get a license. At worst there's the option to work under the table by doing landscaping and such, although it helps to have connections for that.

Learn to code

Early 20s, atleast until 25 is the last hope.