Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Last night I scared away a wild boar (probably)

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
As you probably know, Inceldom fucks with your sexuality quite a bit.

Some dudes turn gay or get attracted to hentai, others become zoophiles or trannies, some become so deranged that they even start thinking that 16 year old girls can be hot <shudder>.:soy:

My personal fetish is masturbating at night in the woods or other unusual places.:feelsohh:

My city is very forest-y with large parks and such. There are many critter in the woods like hedgehogs, rabbits and the occasional deer. Sometimes they go deeper in the city and end up a red smear on the street.

However, recently there has been a number of wild boar sightings.:feelstrash:

So here is what happened:

I went to the woods, jerked off hard under the weak moon light and made to return to the next lit street.

All the time there was rustling in the wood around me. I was used to it since I assumed It were those small animals.

But halfway on my way back there was a louder rustling the came even closer to me while I was walking on the dirt-road. I was immediately reminded of the aforementioned boar sightings. I became uneasy and as the rustling came even closer (I did not see shit) I suddenly heard a deep guttural grunt like you expect from a fat pig.:shock:

Normally, if I get shocked I scream while breathing in by reflex, thus making a comparatively silent, high pitched and weak sounding noise.

But this time, without conscious thought, I produced two super loud, out breathing, ultra-manly, throaty caveman yells. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

When I was done all I could hear was the rustling getting away from me. :feelsUgh:

Felt pretty good about myself after that. :feelsBox:

Last edited:
Yo this shit cracked me up :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
lmao JFL if the boar stub a rock in its toe

Do you live in TX? There's a shit ton of them here. They even killed some old lady a few years ago.

Do you live in TX? There's a shit ton of them here. They even killed some old lady a few years ago.
Germany. But here a hunter was killed by one of them.

Chasecel detected:reeeeee: