Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Late night insomnia thread

Epedaphic

Epedaphic

Overlord
★★★★★
Hey lounge. Having trouble falling asleep, come join me in my insomnia.

What’s everyone up to? I been playing the newest touhou game (@TouhouMathcel ) it’s good but hard as usual, I’m getting better at it with practice though.

playing fallout 4 while looking like this
ArtStation - Fallout: New Vegas - Ranger Combat Armour Remake
:feelsokman:

I just got done making an omlette and some blini. Before that I went on a drive through the city after fixing a light in my car.

Now just rotting here until I get tired. Might shower beforehand but might be better to shower when I wake up.

Hey fellow dude. Im working right now. Yeah nigth shift. i'm haing a cake and a juice. And thinking about my last year in this contrie. How funny how life can change but also that nothing is as important as we think.

Nice what time do u sleep btw

Internet cafe and city strolling

I just got done making an omlette and some blini. Before that I went on a drive through the city after fixing a light in my car.

Now just rotting here until I get tired. Might shower beforehand but might be better to shower when I wake up.
Nice, what’s blini? Hope the drive was nice.

I have a hard time deciding whether to shower before or after sleeping. Before sleeping means I can go to bed feeling cleaner with helps with sleep, but it also causes me to be a little more awake. If I don’t shower I could have a hard time falling asleep, but showering in the morning helps me to get going and to hold myself accountable to it sometimes. How do you choose?

Hey fellow dude. Im working right now. Yeah nigth shift. i'm haing a cake and a juice. And thinking about my last year in this contrie. How funny how life can change but also that nothing is as important as we think.
Hey. Your last year there? Do you mean that you’ll be leaving after this year? Or thinking about the last year you’ve been there? Also if you don’t mind, what country (or continent)? If you’re comfortable sharing that of course.

Hey. Your last year there? Do you mean that you’ll be leaving after this year? Or thinking about the last year you’ve been there? Also if you don’t mind, what country (or continent)? If you’re comfortable sharing that of course.
So, i´m almos 100% i'm moving abrood. Also I live in SA.

Internet cafe and city strolling
Sounds really cozy man. I don’t know how you feel about vapor wave but sounds like something from a video playing that genre of music

What you up to at the cafe? Playing any games or anything? Also do they serve coffee and are you having any? Never actually been to an Internet cafe

So, i´m almos 100% i'm moving abrood. Also I live in SA.
I see. Any idea where you’re going? And yeah like you said before, nothing seems as important as we think it’ll be

Nice, what’s blini? Hope the drive was nice.

I have a hard time deciding whether to shower before or after sleeping. Before sleeping means I can go to bed feeling cleaner with helps with sleep, but it also causes me to be a little more awake. If I don’t shower I could have a hard time falling asleep, but showering in the morning helps me to get going and to hold myself accountable to it sometimes. How do you choose?
Blini is basically Russian pancakes. They're a lot thinner than normal pancakes and kind of look like crepes. A lot of the time people eat with sour cream and cavair but you could also put jam on it like I did.

The night drive was nice, low traffic for being a Friday night. No idiot drivers that irritated me so all in all a good experience. Nice to listen to some music while cruising through the endless city lights.

Nice. Looks cool.

Sweet. Is that a high ranking? I’ll try to take some Lifefuel from that
it's the third highest class of ranks on the game (2nd is ace dominator and first is conquerer)

Usually around 11-12 midnight. Tonight I stayed up gaming with some friends. Been trying to sleep since 1:30 and it’s 4 now
I also have trouble sleeping the past days I stay up till 7am and wake up at 5pm today I slept good from 1am or 2am till 7am

Blini is basically Russian pancakes. They're a lot thinner than normal pancakes and kind of look like crepes. A lot of the time people eat with sour cream and cavair but you could also put jam on it like I did.

The night drive was nice, low traffic for being a Friday night. No idiot drivers that irritated me so all in all a good experience. Nice to listen to some music while cruising through the endless city lights.
That sounds good, I may look up how to make them.

Glad to hear your drive was nice. Love the city lights especially with low traffic, just cruising. What kind of music?

I also have trouble sleeping the past days I stay up till 7am and wake up at 5pm today I slept good from 1am or 2am till 7am
Nice, that sounds like things were a lot closer to a normal schedule today

I see. Any idea where you’re going? And yeah like you said before, nothing seems as important as we think it’ll be
Europe. Portugal. I'll finally live alone. Do you have any tips ? May be from basic stuff life cheap food, to cultural knowledge..

That sounds good, I may look up how to make them.

Glad to hear your drive was nice. Love the city lights especially with low traffic, just cruising. What kind of music?
Random alt music playlist on spotify xD

Luckily the songs didn't seem to have any suifuel lyrics (mainly talking about romance or foids) in them so I enjoyed it. I don't remember any songs in particular since I didn't look at the names on my radio screen.

Europe. Portugal. I'll finally live alone. Do you have any tips ? May be from basic stuff life cheap food, to cultural knowledge..
Nice. I’ve never been to Portugal before, I’ve always lived in the US. I think living alone is nice. Learning the language will probably go a very long way. Cheap food.. well if you’re planning on cooking for self it’s good to have a few recipes to buy ingredients for then you can just make them throughout the week. If you’re looking to save time, I usually make eggs and toast, or cereal with milk in the morning, both are relatively cheap.

Random alt music playlist on spotify xD

Luckily the songs didn't seem to have any suifuel lyrics (mainly talking about romance or foids) in them so I enjoyed it. I don't remember any songs in particular since I didn't look at the names on my radio screen.
Sounds really nice. Yeah I hate those songs with suifuel lyrics, just one of them can ruin my mood for a day or two depending how hard it hits

Nice. I’ve never been to Portugal before, I’ve always lived in the US. I think living alone is nice. Learning the language will probably go a very long way. Cheap food.. well if you’re planning on cooking for self it’s good to have a few recipes to buy ingredients for then you can just make them throughout the week. If you’re looking to save time, I usually make eggs and toast, or cereal with milk in the morning, both are relatively cheap.
Thanks. I'm not into eggs, but cereal, bread and milk will be just fine until im able to have healthier eating

Sounds really nice. Yeah I hate those songs with suifuel lyrics, just one of them can ruin my mood for a day or two depending how hard it hits
Yeah it fucking sucks. Especially considering its like 90% of music and even more so if the artist is a woman. You could cope by pretending you're the Chad in the song that the artists is singing about. I actually tried doing this for awhile but I would return to reality quick.

Sometimes I don't bother listening to songs with lyrics in them. Just throw on some lo-fi hip hop or maybe some garage music with little to no vocals. (Think of the background music in FACEandLMS videos)

Last edited:
pretending you're the Chad in the song that the artists is singing about.
I used to do this as a kid when I’d listen to the radio. Pretend the songs were girls I liked singing about me. :feelsbadman:

Nice it sounds like you’ve got some nice genres. I like listening to K-pop lately, it’s pretty upbeat and catchy and has singing, but since I don’t understand the lyrics I just can focus on and enjoy the music without worrying about what theyre gonna say