Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lately I've been thinking in my mind when I see shit: What if an ethnic tried this?

dominic

dominic

Officer
For example this video that showed up on my YT feed earlier:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlNihz6LFqA

Now imagine if that was a fucking curry tennis player lmfao. Just imagine.

This "imagine if he was ethnic" applies to literally so many fucking things lmao. I'm seeing it everywhere now. That famous travel vlogger, that famous chad doctor on youtube with millions of subscribers, that famous twitch streamer, just imagine if they were fucking curries or ricecels or something lol. Fuck not being white is absolutely brutal

Gentleman = chad

Do you have a video of a curry doing a quick peck on the cheek and then walking away? I tend to think that they hang around and hold the girls, preventing them from getting away.

Note that I'm not denying there is some truth to JBW. Attractive men do get away with stuff that other men wouldn't. I'm just pointing out that the guy in your video did what he did then walked away. And if you're comparing two different videos, I want you to note that difference. You could compare this video to one of Biden's creepy videos and you'd see the same difference. With Biden, it just goes on and on and on. After a couple of seconds, people's reaction changes from, "aww, that's cute" to "this is inappropriately sexual."

Being ethnic is hell on Earth.

For example this video that showed up on my YT feed earlier:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlNihz6LFqA

This "imagine if he was ethnic" applies to literally so many fucking things lmao. I'm seeing it everywhere now. That famous travel vlogger, that famous chad doctor on youtube with millions of subscribers, that famous twitch streamer, just imagine if they were fucking curries or ricecels or something lol. Fuck not being white is absolutely brutal

I get your point and it is brutal ethnic pill :blackpill: :feelsrope:
ignorance is bliss.

but being a self aware ethnic?
utter hell.
this.

If a nigger did it everyone would clap because they fetishize white female nigger male relationships. Curries are 3rd class so he would be called creepy.

If a nigger did it everyone would clap because they fetishize white female nigger male relationships
Blows my mind how jews brainwashed whites into doing this shit so fast. 30 years ago it was a complete social taboo and 70 years ago it'd get you a lynching

Is that ring girl like 14? With enough privilege, legal boundaries cease to exist.

Only whites can be chads.

Only Chads, Chaddams, Changs, and Chadrigeuzs can be pro tennis players, does it matter?

Blows my mind how jews brainwashed whites into doing this shit so fast. 30 years ago it was a complete social taboo and 70 years ago it'd get you a lynching
Like that KGB defector guy (Yuri Bezmenov) said, it only take a generation to flip people.

LOL imagine if a pajeet truecel was the one who did this, they would disqualify him from participating and have him lynched for sexual assault on a minor.

In all seriousness best case scenario ; he would get me Tooed and there would be an online crusade against him making him live the rest of his life to be seen as a sex offender.

worst case is that he would be crimnally chraged and spend a couple years in jail and paying a shit ton of money to the girl along with the first scenrio.

Sexual assault is only created against incel chads never face sexual assault charges.

Jews are truly phenomenal. Their IQ, conspiracies and manipulation skill never fails to astonish me. Really impressive race. Too bad they had to use their skills to make society degenerate
Is that ring girl like 14? With enough privilege, legal boundaries cease to exist.
Legit absurd. If any niggas here tried this. Simps would doxx and lynch them

Yeah you think some ugly white dude doing that would play out the same? cmon now.

Also unrelated but: go back to Africa or India or whatever.

suck my fat cock nigger
disgusting snow niggers have audacity to tell us to leave despite us being here are entire lives. dumb snow nigger scum, invite ethnics just to use as wage slaves and people to mock :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: