Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill LATINA WOMANS PREFER THE WHITE MAN

• Thread starter ashrafatyoussef
  • Start date
ashrafatyoussef

ashrafatyoussef

If the world hates you, return that hate.
★★

WARNING FOR LATINOBROS. :blackpill:

Well, i am white from south america, i never visited the north (north brazil, peru, colombia...), but the videos and reports says that white cocks are preferred by BROWN LATINAS.

I am rejected here because of my height, 170cm, but there in brown S.A territories, all mans are manlet under 165cm and brown. I plan to visit northeast brazil this year to see if this is real.

JBW in non white countries bro!

To be honest, non-whites need to start publicly-executing these kinds of guys - there are so many videos like this on youtube - the kind of "hey, look at me, I'm white, I can use non-whites as whores"

Arguably, colonialism these days is even more insidious - since anyone can do it and broadcast it to the world. Back in the day, 99% of whites would stay in their own country and it's not like the ones taking advantage of others were able to broadcast it to millions

I remember a good instance before - some fat white sexpat in Mexico was live streaming, went around antagonising the locals, insulting them, kicking these Mexican kids' pizza in the sand as they were eating it on the beach etc - no more than 12 hours later, a mob of 50-100 Mexicans arrived at his house with baseball bats and swords - the mob then hacked him to pieces, even decapitating him

This is the treatment that whites - or any other group - taking advantage of colonialsm/racial hatred should face

------------------------------------------

Edit: ok, this was the guy I was thinking it was. Also, those women are trash - worshipping blacks and whites. After noodles, hispanic women are the 2nd most traitorous group of women

Last edited:
Now show me a white incel having the same kind of success there, I'll wait.

Anyone in California who doesn't see that a lot of latinas like white dudes is blind. Not all latinas, at least nowhere near as much like noodlewhores, but a good amount of them do like white dudes.

They are dying their hair blonde and they are dating white dudes. I actually see them on the sidewalks during the weekend in the busy hip areas where the business/restaurants are located.

Some years ago here in San Francisco, some latinocel literally stabbed a tall white chadlite to death because the chad was dating a latina. The chad was a student at Berkeley I believe. It was a pretty well publicized homicide but i'm too lazy to google it right now. When the latinocel went into court, he said something to the effect of, he couldn't get any dates. Google "SF Mission district stabbing Berkeley"

Last edited:
He is tall chad. If he was 5'7 white like me they wouldn't care.

Alhamdulillah these things don't happen in Muslim countries. If anyone tried this they would get executed.

Latino isn't a race it's an ethnicity so don't call it racepill. There plenty of white latinos many mestizos, and some black latinos. The women in the video look mestizo.

yeah its pretty brutal. its almost like they dont value dimorphism anymore

In this kind of JBW videos you'll always see guys who look tall and have a good jawline.
Typically the kind of dudes who have no problem having sex in the west.

I'd like to see a JBW video for Latin America but with an ugly short white guy instead :feelsmusic:

Water is wet. Every race likes white men except for certain black women and there are multiple reasons as to why. Example: slavery.

[UWSL]Those women are ugly [/UWSL]

Latina whores are my favorite they always provide good service and let me do kissing, anal, fingering, and choking :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: like all the whores say they are cool with doing in their whore ad but say no to me in person after I fucking pay them shitload of money but let Chad do for free and even normies I know tell me whores give them discount :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited: