Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Laws for incels to geomaxx and bring back their wife.

A

afric765

Greycel
With the rise of incels in the U.S, I think there should be an immigration law on marriage. Most guys with average salary can geomaxx out the U.S and get a girl outside of Europe easily but the problem is will you be able to bring her back without issues? Once a foid lands in the U.S she automatically gets all ferminist rights bestow onto her and can fuck you over easily if you sub 5 or even normies. As an immigrantceI who think about bringing a wife here, I saw from first hand from friends and relatives who did so and how a foid did a 180 turn once she finds out she got 911 on speed dial and bunch of simps normies chasing her at her working place. This discourage me from trying it. There needs to be a law that if a foid came here on marriage visa, she can't file for divorce for at least 10-15 years even if she gain citizenship. This will help incels a whole lot. The U.S consume 60% percent of the plantent wealth so bringing a foid here from anywhere in the world outside of EU is an upgrade for her. Most foids will married incels from a first world country but without divorce laws they will cheat and divorce you and get that greencard and larter fuck chads. This is why passport bros keep saying you need to stay in their shithole country and learn the language. Also to be a geomaxxer or passport bro require income which mostly need to be earn in dollar or Euro so unless you hight iq and find a very secure remote job or onlie business geomaxxing or passport bro is out the picture.

I am an aryan cannibal I eat niggers. I do not want a foreign nigger wife I want light hair blue eyes maiden.

too much effort for nothing secure.
if you can't find girl in your town then no need to travel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back