Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting LBGT is one big psyop

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Just to be clear Psyop means Psychological operations.

It’s to induce or reinforce behavior favorable to a nation's objectives. PSYOP can encourage popular discontent with the opposition's leadership and by combining persuasion with a credible threat, degrade an adversary's ability to conduct or sustain military operations.

Don’t you think it’s crazy in the span of 20-30 years it’s now accepted and praised to coom into a man’s rectum. This wasn’t organic this is something that was orchestrated and planned throughly. Just 20-30 years ago people were casually using the word faggot as a pejorative. Nowadays if you use that word around the wrong people you could potentially lose your job. 2/3rds of zoomer women identify as lgbt it’s crazy. Now almost 8% of the USA population identifies as lgbt but it’s concentrated in zoomers and millennials.

IF ONLY I COULD SHOW THEM MY PURE MASCULINITY BY COOMING DEEP INTO HOT STACYS

Where are you getting that from? :feelshehe:

It seems rather like a rather high number. :feelsjuice:
I honestly think it’s higher then 8%. These statistics are probably wrong. I think it’s 10-12%

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back