Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW LDAR: pitbulls killed a teenage ethnicel

poor guy must be a horrible death

People who train dogs to do shit like this need to be brained

Daaamn those dogs are huge....Athough it's not their fault tbh ,but their owners.

Always hated dogs

Always hated dogs
I love cute puppies, The olny non sociopathic trait I have is loving animals (and caring about some close friends) so I always like dogs and cats because they made me feel how the normal people felt.

RIP little man, no kid deserves to go out like that.

Hope the 2 dogs and their cunt owner got put down.

I love cute puppies, The olny non sociopathic trait I have is loving animals (and caring about some close friends) so I always like dogs and cats because they made me feel how the normal people felt.

I hate every kind of animal, cute or not.

I guess my only non-sociopathic trait is caring about old people.

Why didnt he climb on top of the car? Those dogs werent even big he could have easily ran away and climbed on something. Dogs dont have hands so they cant grab you while youre running

Pit bulls should not be allowed as a breed to continue their bloodlines

It's always the fucking pitbulls, I don't see what the appeal of the breed is. Out of all the dog breeds too many people still choose the this shit breed, really popular among the low IQ.

You've all seen the dogpill, now take the pitbullpill.

If you put "pitbull stereotypes" into the twitter search bar, you'll see countless normies defending pitbulls. There are literal campaigns. These same normies probably stereotype short men, ricecels/currycels, male virgins etc. or at the very least don't give a fuck about us.

It's over if you're not a Chad, foid, or doggo.

I fucking hate pit bulls — the official Tyrone dog. They’re hideous for starters (though a foid will prob think they’re cuter than me), and they were bred to be aggressive; this is something that normies won’t get through their thick skulls.
Even more stupid is the argument that small dogs are more aggressive, but a bite from a chihuahua is 100 times less damaging than a bite from a pit bull.
It’s awful what happened to this kid, but when I read stories of pit bulls turning on their owners I laugh.

That was fucking hilarious ahaha. Even got a nice tune to go along with it. It was like a miniature party on my monitor.

I agree with you. Kids deserve much worse than this. He got let off lightly
Go back to cucktears faggot

I honestly believe a pitbull can beat me in a 1v1 fight 99 out of 100 times i'm so fucked

dude wtf is up with the happy music being played while that dude is getting ripped apart
wtf is that music LOL

And wtf, let's not help the guy let's just film it and put fucking mario kart music over it fucking cunts lmao
marrio kart music :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There needs to be a pitbull genocide

They don't need training. Their behavior is genetic, bred for centuries for bull baiting and dog fighting. They naturally rip and tear at their victim.

I bring a weapon when I walk at night because of them, one of them gave me a chase and now I'm afraid of dogs after I looked up what a pit bull is capable of, hard to readily discern the breed at night. I'll never feel totally safe until I purchase a handgun though.
Domesticated dogs of all breeds will not just kill random people without training.
I do agree that they are naturally more violent

omg. i wouldnt wish such death even to the worst whore

Video sucks, hes already dead it seems when vid starts

Always hated dogs
THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one on Earth who hated dogs, and every time I would mention it in real life or on a forum (including) this one I would get attacked for it.

THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one on Earth who hated dogs, and every time I would mention it in real life or on a forum (including) this one I would get attacked for it.
so much hate for innocent doggo puppers:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I love watching animals kill people. It is best fuel. I just watched a tiger maul a lady.

Good thing in China they kill them by the thousands

Good thing in China they kill them by the thousands
I don´t like how they have to suffer by the hand of humanity, I generally hate how vicious humans are towards animals. I hate them because they´re annoying, too social, licks my hand, are loud, jumps up at me etc. They´re fucking annoying!

Also dogs are the most cucked animals ever! They used to run wild and free before humans enslaved them and domesticated them, now they´re abodiant slaves to their "masters" humans and all of this can be said about horses too but dogs are definitely the most cucked animal.

I don´t like how they have to suffer by the hand of humanity, I generally hate how vicious humans are towards animals. I hate them because they´re annoying, too social, licks my hand, are loud, jumps up at me etc. They´re fucking annoying!

Also dogs are the most cucked animals ever! They used to run wild and free before humans enslaved them and domesticated them, now they´re abodiant slaves to their "masters" humans and all of this can be said about horses too but dogs are definitely the most cucked animal.

I like cats and stray cats are actually pretty friendly in my experience. Dogs are very territorial creatures and if you dont train them early they become disobedient.

Mogged by a pitbull, take the dogpill

I like cats and stray cats are actually pretty friendly in my experience. Dogs are very territorial creatures and if you dont train them early they become disobedient.
I like cats too they can take care of themselves they aren´t as needy for attention or need to go for a walk to take a fucking piss, cats are independent dog aren´t.