Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Le Empathetic Gender

Incedel

Incedel

Fatcel Blackcel
★★★
"A woman running the London Marathon for her ex-boyfriend has admitted she left him because she couldn't cope with his cancer battle.

Danielle Epstein, 32, was buying a house with Jelle Fresen in London last year when he was diagnosed with a rare form of brain tumour at just 37.

He needed a complex operation, radiotherapy and chemotherapy, and had to learn to walk again.

While all this was going on physics teacher Danielle began having panic attacks and her mental health plummeted - so she ended their relationship.

She moved to Thailand but remained friends with Jelle - and is now running a marathon for a brain tumour charity.

She said she was still 'figuring out' her friendship with Jelle, adding: 'I felt like the most awful person, leaving somebody because they have cancer, but it was damaging my mental health and it wasn't helping Jelle.
"

Epic Dose of the Blackpill today brocels, as the empathetic gender strikes again! Danielle Epstein :)feelsLSD:) makes the empathetic decision to leave her boyfriend because he inconvenienced her mental health with his cancer battle, so inconsiderate and the soy filled cuck actually remained friends with her.
70035189-11994095-Danielle_Epstein_32_of_London_says_she_felt_like_the_most_awful_-a-25_1681983756273.jpg

(Nice catch by the way, glad to see the 4/10 foid have plenty of option even after the last boyfriend had to go and get cancer on her uhh:foidSoy:)1

But hold your horses inkwell, before you go on your misogynistic rants look what she did for her mans.
"Explaining her decision to run the London Marathon in his name for Brain Tumour Research, she said: 'I felt so helpless watching all this unfold, so I knew I had to do something."

Wow, in honor of the fact that her old boyfriend used to run marathons before being partially paralyzed by cancer, she decided to run one in his honor after his recovery, what a great empathetic gesture to make. Nothing would be better as a half paralyzed single man than seeing your ex do the things you love to do before you got cancer and she left you :soy:

And don't worry like the article states they are still friends and I am sure her boyfriend is gonna find the one for him, it doesn't matter that his girlfriend left him.
70035201-11994095-Jelle_post_surgery_He_was_diagnosed_with_a_grade_4_medulloblasto-a-20_1681982958202.jpg

(If only you knew how bad things really are)

So remember brocels, even if you managed to ascended and get a stable relationship after upgrading your personality and showers, never let yourself get really sick, it might damage your girls mental health.

IT won't touch this btw

It's over for cancer-cels

i saw this one
troon looking like toilet leave the bf in time of need and really shows what the whole female gender is all about: just taking advantage of you and leaving you the moment they know that there's nothing you can offer to them anymore.
hope she gets the cancer next time

It's over for cancer-cels
The most empathetic thing would have just let them die, now he got live like this
70035195-11994095-Danielle_Epstein_32_struggled_to_cope_with_the_enormity_of_ex_pa-m-26_1681983853025.jpg

Doc, he's gonna need a lotta showers to get back into the game

i saw this one
troon looking like toilet leave the bf in time of need and really shows what the whole female gender is all about: just taking advantage of you and leaving you the moment they know that there's nothing you can offer to them anymore.
hope she gets the cancer next time
Yeah, just a reminder how hard foids have gaslit society by pretending they are more empathetic than males, they will ditch when you have literally cancer, if a guy did this everyone would agree that he was a fucking asshole but because its a mediocre looking white foid she can run around her paralyze ex and its all good

So she leave her bf because of the "inconvenience" that his cancer battle is on her life, claims victim points by saying her mental health is degrading and that she feels like the worst person in the world, keeps the ex in the friendzone, runs the marathon, which is completely useless and unsupportive on her ex and then pats herself on the back. Narcissism really is a feature on foids JFL.

What's she gonna do if he dies? Shit on his grave?

Last name Epstein. Why am I not surprised.

the I have never heard anyone say women are the empathic gender

What a cool personality Becky has!

:feelspuke:

Foids are soulless creatures

Why is she bragging about this shit on a blog tho?