Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "LE INCEL FORUMS ARE INDOCTRINATING THEM TO BE HATEFUL!"

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Oh, yes., it's the incel forums that are radicalizing us to hate women and normies. It's definitely the incel forums and not the hundreds of posts online with thousands upon thousands of likes mocking the appearances, height, and penis sizes of men. Of course it's the incel forums, couldn't be the insane misandry and double standards that are allowed to show their ugly head on every social media platform and in real life. Definitely online indoctrination by le evil inkwell cult and not the cruel bullying inflicted upon short, ugly, or autistic men. Nope couldn't be any of that! Once we ban incel spaces from the internet the problem will be fixed!

Incel forums are a symptom not the cause.

I bet they are so stupid that they could come up with logic like, "Did you see any misogyny in the 50s? No? That's because there were no incel forums to radicalize people!"

Normies can’t differentiate.
Normies are savage themselves but they permit their savagery and don't see anything wrong with it. It's funny to them to mock the unattractive, their brains aren't able to register the long term effects.

I bet they are so stupid that they could come up with logic like, "Did you see any misogyny in the 50s? No? That's because there were no incel forums to radicalize people!"
Kek.

If incel spaces are banned from the internet, I will probably kill myself

>all men are absolute pieces of shit
>go girl, more power to you. Cheat on your husband as much as you can.
>even though women cheat, they deserve 50% of all your property and permanent alimony
>a man should make 7 figures a year, must have a 7 inch dick and must be atleast 6'4" tall or i am not dating him
>men deserve to be lonely
>men suicide rates should be higher
>more power to you girl, prioritize getting your breast implants than your kid's education, empower yourself
>i want easy job than men and higher pay than men or else its oppression
>we should bully and make fun of non chad weak looking men

Why are men becoming hateful all of a sudden? Surely it must be those incel forums where men have safe space to talk. Lets ban those incel forums :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

It's like they blame school shootings or any other form of public violence on video games, 'toxic communities' etc. and not on bullying and humiliating.
Despite the fact that mass shootings existed in first half of XX century.

>even though women cheat, they deserve 50% of all your property and permanent alimony
>a man should make 7 figures a year, must have a 7 inch dick and must be atleast 6'4" tall or i am not dating him
>more power to you girl, prioritize getting your breast implants than your kid's education, empower yourself

Why are men becoming hateful all of a sudden? Surely it must be those incel forums where men have safe space to talk. Lets ban those incel forums :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

It's like they blame school shootings or any other form of public violence on video games, 'toxic communities' etc. and not on bullying and humiliating.
Despite the fact that mass shootings existed in first half of XX century.

The toddler foid that yelled me ugly 10 times in a row in 2001 was actually a shapeshifter time traveller misogynistic inkwell from this era.

Oh, yes., it's the incel forums that are radicalizing us to hate women and normies. It's definitely the incel forums and not the hundreds of posts online with thousands upon thousands of likes mocking the appearances, height, and penis sizes of men. Of course it's the incel forums, couldn't be the insane misandry and double standards that are allowed to show their ugly head on every social media platform and in real life. Definitely online indoctrination by le evil inkwell cult and not the cruel bullying inflicted upon short, ugly, or autistic men. Nope couldn't be any of that! Once we ban incel spaces from the internet the problem will be fixed!
This, but unironically.

The fact that I only ever received derision, despise, ostracism, bullying, gaslights, dejection and hatred from normies has nothing to do with my opinions on them.

I used to love with all my heart those normies that treated me worse than a green-glowing radioactive rabbid rat covered in shit and sprinkled with Caesium-137.

It was only when I met a community of like minded incels that I realized I didn't HAVE to love normies. In fact, it's quite okay to despise them for all they did (and keep on doing).

It's incredible just how much oppression a person can take without them realizing there is an alternative. Those North Korean defectors often say in interviews they loved the regime and the leaders... until they got out and realized how shitty their lives were because of the exploitation they suffered.

The censorship of incel communities serves the same purpose as the censorship in totalitarian regimes: to prevent discontented and dejected citizens from realizing how badly they are getting treated, how sadistic those in power are towards them, and how society could be different.

Thus I subscribe to this post, but unironically.

Last edited:
Its not the bullying, its not the rejection its the evil inkwell forums

The toddler foid that yelled me ugly 10 times in a row in 2001 was actually a shapeshifter time traveller misogynistic inkwell from this era.
The toddler was in fact ventriloquist doll yielded by Minassian himself, diguised as a foid-mother.

Never going to happen. Normies value misandry, double standards, and bullying far more than they value truth. I'd say they're among their core beliefs - have you ever seen a normie backpedal on misandry, double standards, or bullying? I haven't.

Technically speaking 90% of men in ancient greece and the middle east were misogynists

Brutal that you still remember that

This, but unironically.

The fact that I only ever received derision, despise, ostracism, bullying, gaslights, dejection and hatred from normies has nothing to do with my opinions on them.

I used to love with all my heart those normies that treated me worse than a green-glowing radioactive rabbid rat covered in shit and sprinkled with Caesium-137.

It was only when I met a community of like minded incels that I realized I didn't HAVE to love normies. In fact, it's quite okay to despise them for all they did (and keep on doing).

It's incredible just how much oppression a person can take without them realizing there is an alternative. Those North Korean defectors often say in interviews they loved the regime and the leaders... until they got out and realized how shitty their lives were because of the exploitation they suffered.

The censorship of incel communities serves the same purpose as the censorship in totalitarian regimes: to prevent discontented and dejected citizens from realizing how badly they are getting treated, how sadistic those in power are towards them, and how society could be different.

Thus I subscribe to this post, but unironically.
Good post.

Mussolini should have stayed away from these evil incel forums.