Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Leaked Germany documents show that Russia is planning to launch an attack against OTAN next year.

Mnnn

Mnnn

Subhuman at the first 0.1sec
★★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LApG4HC1s9o&pp=ygUvUnVzc2lhIHByZXBhcmluZyB0byB3YXIgZ2VtYW55IHNlY3JldCBkb2N1bWVudHM%3D

I was wrong guys. I thought that the third world wat was going to happen by the end of 2023. All this time I thought it was going to happen but now we have the actual confirmation: It's going to happen next year.

I'm expecting that the third world war will happen exactly by the middle of the next year and you all should prepare for the worst
I'm not one to care about others but since you are forum members, I really feel a bit compelled to at least warn you all at least about the basic stuff you should pay attention to.
As I said, you all should prepare for the worst. If you live in the U.S and don't work, start working immediately. Forget about studying. Just work and use the power of the dollar so you can leave to a distant country away from the nuclear targets.

If you live in a country that you know will be bombarded, do the same using the power of the European coin to buy houses in third world countries. Although they are not the best countries to live in they are still great places if you choose correctly where you will live.

Make a plan. Choose the country you will go and if you already live in a place that won't really be attacked in the war, save money to buy houses in the countries that will soon be destroyed, like Russia, China, USA. These countries will fall in crisis.

If there's one thing that's assured it's that it will happen. It's not a discussion anymore. Do what you can while you still have time.

Why do we bother with all this faggot shit? I want to get right into nuclear war like the good ol days.

I hope humanity ends itself.

Why do we bother with all this faggot shit? I want to get right into nuclear war like the good ol days.
You must be pretty fucking retarded to call this "faggot shit". Forget what I said, you should actually just die from radiation waste.

You must be pretty fucking retarded to call this "faggot shit". Forget what I said, you should actually just die from radiation waste.
Cope faggot, the coward puppet kings of the great nations are just stalling the great damnation. Even if this does happen this was news daily during the cold war, if we die we die, if we don't we don't. Nothing's changed nigger.

Remember, when WW III starts they will use us the inceltier goyim as cannon fodder.
Also there is nothing that is worth fighting for.
My recommendation is to fake serious mental illness in order to avoid the draft.

Remember, when WW III starts they will use us the inceltier goyim as cannon fodder.
Also there is nothing that is worth fighting for.
My recommendation is to fake serious mental illness in order to avoid the draft.

Apocalypse,no police, no goverment, no one cares, no electricity. good situation for us to ascend :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm:
(in fallout 4)

There actually trying to implement military traning for all young of age men in Croatia, one of the training parts is handling chemical and nuclear waste lmao.

TOTALE KRIEG INCOMING

There actually trying to implement military traning for all young of age men in Croatia, one of the training parts is handling chemical and nuclear waste lmao.

TOTALE KRIEG INCOMING
Holy shit. It's over.

And how does Russia planning to do that? They can't even beat a small Ukraine with their armies, so to fight with the whole NATO would be the stupidiest suicide in the history of nations

This makes no sense. If Russia can't even take the poorest, most corrupt country in Europe, why would they even dare to touch a NATO member? They'd get BTFO like they did during the beginning of the Ukraine invasion.

And how does Russia planning to do that? They can't even beat a small Ukraine with their armies, so to fight with the whole NATO would be the stupidiest suicide in the history of nations
They have enough nuclear bombs to destroy several countries. They would be destroyed that's for sure but they would still fuck some countries in the ass.

This makes no sense. If Russia can't even take the poorest, most corrupt country in Europe, why would they even dare to touch a NATO member? They'd get BTFO like they did during the beginning of the Ukraine invasion.
You just recirculate popular myths.
I doubt that Ukraine is more corrupt than Kosovo or Moldova. Ukraine is biggest European country with one of biggest and strongest armies in Europe.
Being rich or poor doesn't correlate with willingness to fight.
Rich Denmark was conquered by Nazis in 1 day while poor Afghanistan fought NATO for many years.

If only the USA had fought the Allies instead of the Axis....

Anyway, this is not really believable. Russia is a shithole and their tech is shit. If they go through with this they'll be undone and get divided between Germany, Poland, Ukraine and USA.

You just recirculate popular myths.
I doubt that Ukraine is more corrupt than Kosovo or Moldova. Ukraine is biggest European country with one of biggest and strongest armies in Europe.
Being rich or poor doesn't correlate with willingness to fight.
Rich Denmark was conquered by Nazis in 1 day while poor Afghanistan fought NATO for many years.
Being rich = you can develop better military technology. Russia, with its vast ressources and bigger population size, should've easily beaten Ukraine if their military was that great.

Let fallout happen so we can join in on the fall of the degenerated society.

Being rich = you can develop better military technology. Russia, with its vast ressources and bigger population size, should've easily beaten Ukraine if their military was that great.
War is not mathematics. Many various factors influence the outcome of wars.
Ukraine in Russia for many years was seen as a brotherly nation or even as part of a Russian nation so maybe many Russian soldiers just don't want to fight on a psychological level.
History is unpredictable.
French after revolution and during Napoleon's rule defeated powerful European enemies but started to get in trouble when they invaded poor and weak Spain and Portugal.

They aren’t, it’s an obvious scare tactic by western politicians to start implementing even more draconian policies and to push funding to the “military”(defense contractors they have stocks in.) Putin knows article 15 exists so going to war with all of nato just for a few Baltic shitholes is suicidal.

Do you really think this was leaked unintentionally?

They aren’t, it’s an obvious scare tactic by western politicians to start implementing even more draconian policies and to push funding to the “military”(defense contractors they have stocks in.)
:yes::yes::yes:

your dad is launchin a 10" missile attack into your asshole

And US should've beaten Afghanistan. I don't see your point.

They aren’t, it’s an obvious scare tactic by western politicians to start implementing even more draconian policies and to push funding to the “military”(defense contractors they have stocks in.) Putin knows article 15 exists so going to war with all of nato just for a few Baltic shitholes is suicidal.

Do you really think this was leaked unintentionally?

They have enough nuclear bombs to destroy several countries. They would be destroyed that's for sure but they would still fuck some countries in the ass.
1. The vast majority of nukes Russia has are not operational Considering how old they are and how expensive it is to keep them operational.
2. NATO has nukes too and Russia is a shadow of its former self. The EU alone has WAY more cannon fodder than Russia.

Nothing ever happens, just warmongering.

And US should've beaten Afghanistan. I don't see your point.
They took Afghanistan in 2 months, raped it for 20 years, then left. I hate both Russia and US, btw. I don't want you to think I'm pro ZOG.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LApG4HC1s9o&pp=ygUvUnVzc2lhIHByZXBhcmluZyB0byB3YXIgZ2VtYW55IHNlY3JldCBkb2N1bWVudHM%3D

I was wrong guys. I thought that the third world wat was going to happen by the end of 2023. All this time I thought it was going to happen but now we have the actual confirmation: It's going to happen next year.

I'm expecting that the third world war will happen exactly by the middle of the next year and you all should prepare for the worst
I'm not one to care about others but since you are forum members, I really feel a bit compelled to at least warn you all at least about the basic stuff you should pay attention to.
As I said, you all should prepare for the worst. If you live in the U.S and don't work, start working immediately. Forget about studying. Just work and use the power of the dollar so you can leave to a distant country away from the nuclear targets.

If you live in a country that you know will be bombarded, do the same using the power of the European coin to buy houses in third world countries. Although they are not the best countries to live in they are still great places if you choose correctly where you will live.

Make a plan. Choose the country you will go and if you already live in a place that won't really be attacked in the war, save money to buy houses in the countries that will soon be destroyed, like Russia, China, USA. These countries will fall in crisis.

If there's one thing that's assured it's that it will happen. It's not a discussion anymore. Do what you can while you still have time.

They can exchange nukes (but they won't because elites have no problem seeing youg men die on frontlines but they have a problem being endangered themselves).

So either solve such issues with nukes or do nothing, don't expect me to fight for them.
Nukes don't endanger me, I'm not living near prime targets.
Frontline fighting does though.

Based fuck NAFO