Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Leaked photo of Komesarj's GF

I remember recently seeing a Reddit post about a 19 year old foid being in an open relationship with a 32 year old man, but it got deleted.

I remember recently seeing a Reddit post about a 19 year old foid being in an open relationship with a 32 year old man, but it got deleted.
"open relationship" :feelshaha:
it's over

Nope.

She’s very real.

I‘ve seen the actual picture of them together.

She is a for whatever reason blonde Asian hapa.
Actual ERfuel

It's not fake, I spoke with Komesarj multiple times months before this happened, he was dead set on self improvement and knew he was going to ascend if he followed his plans and the plan itself seemed realistic, this didn't spring out of nowhere for a thirst for attention, don't want to expose all the details but he spent a bunch of money and time on improving his SMV.
I don’t doubt he ascended but doing it with a teenage virgin was definitely larp

Cuz we personally know him and he’s a good dude.
What kind of “good dude” gaslights another brocel ( @Sheogorath ) into thinking he has a chance with his girl? :

22E62494 89E0 4349 AFEA C2806D47945D

Seriously, who does that? There is something wrong with this whole story...

@Caesercel come defend your bf
Dude.. you are FUCKING IDIOT if you think Komesarj is lying. Like seriously just shut the fuck up. Im sick of telling retards the same thing. I KNEW him and he was a MODERATOR. He COULDNT lie. Okay? So just shut the fuck up you idiot!!!

(this is a joke im mocking how caeser has responded to everyone who doubted the story at all)

Last edited:
Cuz we personally know him and he’s a good dude.
a lot of family members say that about people in their family who lived a double life a murderer. you "knew" what he presented to you.

Can anyone tell me what kind of a discord server it was that he met the girl please. Not specifics, just a category or description would be fine. I’m trying to discordmaxx but don’t know where to start.

Can anyone tell me what kind of a discord server it was that he met the girl please. Not specifics, just a category or description would be fine. I’m trying to discordmaxx but don’t know where to start.
The “19 year old hapa virgins looking for depressed subhumans” server

That’s a very real danger and possibility I hope ol Kome is aware of.

The Biden junta isn’t above using sex as a weapon against its enemies.

Ginder. Pormanteau of “gigatruecel” and “tinder”

If Komesarj's story is to be believed, he met her in this website's discord server. He was the admin.

If Komesarj's story is to be believed, he met her in this website's discord server. He was the admin.
Yep, incel discord are the first place that 19 year old virgin hapas go to for finding a bf /s

Ice bumping it after 6 minutes of no reply is a bit obsessive.
If I'm willing to let it die I don't know why the rest of you can't.
If it's fake then there's little lost in ignoring him.
If it's real then she'll have to learn at her own pace the truth of who he is and what he's done to others.
Perhaps she understands and forgives him and loves him so much in spite of it that she'll deny he ever did it.
It's nothing that will be fixed by discussing it amongst ourselves, doing so won't get the truth across.
It just seems like ganging up and gives some kind of silly romantic antihero status.

Whatever the case, he/they appear to wish to abscond from the community and I can understand and relate to that.
We're not going to improve our own lives by fixating on this.
I just don't think it should be held up as any sort of "you can do it just like that!" because it's not a good example at all.
Doing so is basically a troll move mocking the community and the people sucked into his drama.

Last edited:
the only delusion is you believing his story. you mods claim you knew him, you KNEW what he presented to you.
Dude, stop
When was the last time you made contact with Komesarj?
Idk its been too long. Probably around the time when he came out with the gf and left forum.

Twitter is a cuckfest breedingground for all the simps to pay money on foids when they don't love them. Might be wrong

how long is IceStorm banned for?