Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'Learn the maths'.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Mathematics is the essence of all science :soy:. Maths and physics go together :soy:.

Meanwhille one of the greatest physicists of all time - '...we must note that Faraday was in no sense a mathematician and almost all his biographers describe him as "mathematically illiterate". He never learnt any mathematics and his contributions to electricity were purely that of an experimentalist.'

Maths are so random, I never like this in school
I ended up cheating at every math test in high school bc shit was not understandable, neither had any sense of logic for me

Maths are so random, I never like this in school
I ended up cheating at every math test in high school bc shit was not understandable, neither had any sense of logic for me
It's funny that the leader of the Russian incel movement, Podnebesny ( balancing on fakecelness, on course ) is very anti-mathematic and even said that maths prevent to have sex.

It's funny that the leader of the Russian incel movement, Podnebesny ( balancing on fakecelness, on course ) is very anti-mathematic and even said that maths prevent to have sex.
How can math prevent you from having sex? :feelshaha:

Science can't reasonably be done without mathematics. Even the most math-free sciences (biology) still needs to do things quantitatively and collect data, build models, which is all based on math (probability theory and calculus).

It's true. Learn the maths. It's the language through which much of science is communicated. If you don't understand the language, it won't make a whole lot of sense to you and you'll have just a surface level understanding.

Last edited:
I am a fucking retard who skipped school but once in math class I just looked at one of em suckas and knew it instinctually with seemingly no solution process, that whole chapter was a breeze still remember the name it was primitive functions and integrals and that shit was easy everything else I struggled and ultimately got a dogshit grade, fuck math and the sciences may it all burn.

fuck math and the sciences may it all burn.
Just live in a third world shithole theory.

Your electricity, plumbing, fridge, microwave, computer and more are the result of maths and science. It's amazing to me how dumb some people are when they say inane shit like this.

Just live in a third world shithole theory.

Your electricity, plumbing, fridge, microwave, computer and more are the result of maths and science. It's amazing to me how dumb some people are when they say inane shit like this.
Nigger I am the one that hooks up your fridge and does your plumbing, well big commercial fridges but still, unifags and stemcel spergs need to be hanged, you are the ultimate societal cuckold if you actually studied any of the sciences in university and pursued it careerwise as a sub5.

Mathematics is the essence of all science :soy:. Maths and physics go together :soy:.

Meanwhille one of the greatest physicists of all time - '...we must note that Faraday was in no sense a mathematician and almost all his biographers describe him as "mathematically illiterate". He never learnt any mathematics and his contributions to electricity were purely that of an experimentalist.'
WOW

Nigger I am the one that hooks up your fridge and does your plumbing, well big commercial fridges but still, unifags and stemcel spergs need to be hanged, you are the ultimate societal cuckold if you actually studied any of the sciences in university and pursued it careerwise as a sub5.
Yeah, but guys like me are the ones who, invent, design, and build it. Without me, you don't have a job installing shit. JFL

You VILL learn ze maths.

Yeah, but guys like me are the ones who, invent, design, and build it. Without me, you don't have a job installing shit. JFL
You will serve the machine a 10000x what I or any other average joe will, and they will throw your carcass on the pile after your intellect and resources has been taxed and drained, no stem degree for your face, better leave a net zero when you die then accomplish difficult tasks for massa.

Last edited:
Re: algebra is easy
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150782362Sunday, November 30, 2014 4:51 AM CST
The simplicity of the various branches of "Mathematics" in general depends entirely on how you perceive the abstract concepts.
Re: so we have to write our own math test
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151517224Thursday, December 11, 2014 6:04 PM CST
Which branch of "Mathematics" are you working with?
Re: Morality is not extra-human.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151762763Monday, December 15, 2014 4:14 PM CST
"@AnonySure, but humans still invent them. Humans invented mathematics to help explain the world around them, but mathematics is purely a human invention. Sure, we made it because of the information we took in from nature, but math doesn't actually exist anywhere in nature. It's just something we developed to help interpret what we see.How you determine moral stances may be influenced by what is around you, but that doesn't mean the moral stance is a physical reflection of that thing you are observing."The basis of my original statement wasn't that "Morality" has an actual 'concrete' form that exists outside of abstract interpretation, "Morality" itself is the psychological reasoning that the individual determines based on their personal perception of what they would consider as "Positive" or "Negative to influence their standpoint regarding subjects.I'm simply stating that environmental influences have a significant role in an individual's perception of things that they would consider "Moral" vs "Immoral" due to individual's own interpretation of the source itself.
Re: does ot know any calculus
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158450322Sunday, March 22, 2015 4:31 PM CDT
"its easy trust me"The simplicity of something is based entirely on cognitive capability and perceptual reasoning rather than any other factor.
Re: i'm bored
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158577080Tuesday, March 24, 2015 6:21 PM CDT
Why not just turn off the computer and read information related to something such as mathematics via books?
Re: I keep falling in love with aromantic girls
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181988304Tuesday, January 19, 2016 3:41 AM CST
The problem may not necessarily be that they are "aromantic", it may simply be that they lack romantic interest involving you specifically.This is not your fault.Only mathematics is valuable.

You will serve the machine a 10000x what I or any other average joe will, and they will throw your carcass on the pile after your intellect and resources has been taxed and drained, no stem degree for your face, better leave a net zero when you die then accomplish difficult tasks for massa.

My mind declined quickly in late 2016.

Off-Topic Logic Game
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185501144Wednesday, March 16, 2016 11:07 PM CDT
Greetings, Off-Topic. On this particular occasion, I have decided to have an entertaining discussion with all of you by composing a simple game based on logical-reasoning.Firstly, while utilizing mathematics, we have objective statements such as "x = 5"Those particular type of statements are properly known as "predicates", given that they equate to either the Boolean values of true and/or false. within the above premise, it merely defines the quantity that variable 'x' represents. Therefore, it is "true" predicate.Although I used "x = 5", we could use symbolic notation such as this:E(x) = 5Where uppercase "E" refers to the word "Equal", and the input variable 'x' receives the quantity described on the opposite side of the "=" operand.---------------------------------------Recognizing the above objective explanation, the goal of the game is rather basic: to derive logical expressions to be interpreted by other users.I have devised a minimal list of logical symbols below:"-->" - The logical "if-then" operator. "If certain cookies are delicious, then some grapes are bluish"(Note that the premise predicate and the conclusion predicate do not necessarily need to be related. They merely need to have an obtainable Boolean value.'~' - The logical "NOT" operator. It merely negates "true"/"false" Boolean predicates into the opposite Boolean value.~"I decided to traverse the area" becomes "I decided not to traverse the area.""^" - The logical AND operator. "(1+1 = 2) ^ (2 + 2 = 4) --> (5 + 5) == 10", which is true, given that "1 + 1 = 2 ^ 2 + 2 = 4" are both (true ^ true) respectively.Disregarding all of the other logical operators for the current moment, this is a sample expression that I have devised below:Suppose that we have variables 'a' and 'b':a = 100b = 50Firstly, let us define a predicate to determine whether the first value is a factor of the second value:R(a,b) = (a % b)This will retrieve the remainder of the division operation "a/b", using the difference between 'a' and 'b' as a referent.Likewise, R(b,a) would also retrieve the remainder of the division operation "b/a", using the difference between 'b' and 'a' as a referent.If I had an expression such as this R(a,b) = 0) ^ (R(b,a) = 0)It would be an expected case of a true/false pair. This is due to the mere fact that the (100 % 50) does not have a remainder, whereas (50/100) does indeed have a remainder of fifty itself.Hopefully the above descriptions provides a rather wholesome and otherwise precise discussion involving mathematical logic.

Cope, nigger. Go ahead and labor physically until your bones creak. Or you can STEMmaxx and work comfortably from home. Either way, Shekelstein is getting his pound of flesh.

in the past maybe but not anymore
this. All the low hanging fruit is long gone. All the remaining scientific discoveries left require tons of resources, analysis and time investment