Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Least blackpilled activities [REVISED]

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
After doing some more research and doing these activities I have come to the conclusion these are the least blackpilled activities possible and arent very much genetically dependent. This is a revised version of my previous least genetically dependent activities.

4. Martial arts
3. Mountain biking
2. Golf
1. Chess

Chess is really the closest thing we have on the planet to not being genetically dependent (not saying it isnt) and its almost nearly 100% skill based even a paraplegic paralyzed waist down can do chess.

In your opinion what is closer to being 100% pure skill based than chess?

Last edited:
Martial Arts?

As if physical strength, weight, height, arm length or even reflexes did not have a biological component.

In any case, I think that any man with a minimum height of 5'6 should be able to become moderately good at martial arts.

Martial Arts?

As if physical strength, weight, height, arm length or even reflexes did not have a biological component.
Thats why there is weight classes (unless you do jiu jitsu and go to absolute division in a tournament) that mostly focuses on competition martial arts

Thats why there is weight classes (unless you do jiu jitsu and go to absolute division in a tournament) that mostly focuses on competition martial arts
I was thinking about its application on the street

In any case, I think that any man with a minimum height of 5'6 should be able to become moderately good at martial arts.
Most wrestlers (not WWE BS) are manlets because grappling is manlet activity

That too, you can easily take on an 200 lb untrained homeless fag with at least 6-12 months of training

Yes, but at the same level of technique what wins is the physique
Yeah you are almost never going to encounter a trained attacker

You are more likely to get struck by lightning than ever encounter a mugger who knows a martial art

If you stumble upon a violent encounter, either run away or use a weapon. Honor is for Chad(s).

doing church stuff. I have lots of guys my age in my area that do church shit and are really serious about their belief and even bnother me about being atheist sometimes by giving me free bibles and invitations to christianity shit

If you stumble upon a violent encounter, either run away or use a weapon. Honor is for Chad(s).
You rarely are ever going to carry a weapon even with concealed carry especially if you work at a 711 or any store near a homelessfag camp in CA

You rarely are ever going to carry a weapon even with concealed carry especially if you work at a 711 or any store near a homelessfag camp in CA
True, but in a life-or-death struggle, you have to ask yourself: Is it better for me to be judged by twelve or carried by six?

I get into life or death struggles at work with the homelessfags and I am not even allowed to carry weapons at work
Then your work is cucked. It sucks if you got to do it.

iu

iu

30 years of prison speedrun

(Though I dont have anythinf against guns)
US justice system is cucked, self-defense is pretty much illegal. Look up what happened to the "asian american involved in brawl" there was some turbomanlet framelet ricecel trying to defend himself with a long knife and he got years in prison while his assaultors got nothing. Especailly in states like NY or Cali

US justice system is cucked, self-defense is pretty much illegal. Look up what happened to the "asian american involved in brawl" there was some turbomanlet framelet ricecel trying to defend himself with a long knife and he got years in prison while his assaultors got nothing. Especailly in states like NY or Cali
And cucknada and europe are even more of a joke

You cant use lethal force without a legal justification which is hard to do so keep weapons for home defense

You cant use lethal force without a legal justification which is hard to do so keep weapons for home defense
Yeah just be prepared to catch an actual charge for what would've been considered perfectly legal self-defense a few decades ago that you wouldn't even have been booked into county for.

Glad I don't live in a democrat controlled area

Collecting toys

30 years of prison speedrun

(Though I dont have anythinf against guns)
I guess it all depends on the laws of the land where you live.

In your opinion what is closer to being 100% pure skill based than chess
Nothing, chess is a game of skill+genetics , luck doesn't exist in this game , and there are no other inputs that change the game aside from ourselves.
Maybe more skills than genetic,
But let's not forget that the chess master have high iq