Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Least cucked relationship in 2023

Headshake bobby

I rather die alone and go er

i like being dominated AND worshipped? WTF

this is ascension, average whore focuses on her needs, fuck this bitch

he’s an amazing partner in every other way, he helps with our son, he cleans and cooks and he’s truly wonderful.. the only issue is sex and i don’t know how to fix it

Beta bucks Aplha fucks

a tale as old as time

this ungratefull whore has everything one could ever want but because she doesnt get hit in the face during sex (I would love to hit her in the face) she wants to abandon her child and emotinally destroy her husband

"At least I'm not an incel" :feels: :feels: :feels:

i like being dominated AND worshipped? WTF
He wants a Chad whose personality can be adjusted with remote control, depending on what would please her at a given moment.
He could be a dominant douchebag when this is what makes her cunt wet, but he could be all cuddly and sweet too if this is what she craves.

They will never have this of course. However, since they crave being domination more than being worshipped, they usually choose the alpha Chad for sex and relationship, while they can get the worshipping part from beta males they would never fuck.

Disgusting whore