Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Least cucked relationship in 2023

how does this shit psychologically happen to someone. There is no solution for this man-bitch, he should kill himself

I'm sure hes doing felching indoors
must be a daily thing, if i was his father i would honestly do a murder-suicide to avoid the embarrassment my son carries

He should just rope at this point.

Can't spell cUcK without the UK.

Kill them both with multiple gallons of acid

GOD, I really want to beat the shit out of this pathetic fucking faggot. He needs to be neutered like the fucking dog that he pretends to be.

There is no solution for this man-bitch, he should kill himself
The solution is in the same sentence.

how does this shit psychologically happen to someone. There is no solution for this man-bitch, he should kill himself
He probably posts on IT.

my theory is that theres a huge biological advantage to being a desperate simp
basically, guys with standards didnt breed as much. only the most desperate simp will accept and breed with the town whore
females have been massive sluts since we were monkeys, and males have been disgusted by it, and they bred with desperate simps because thats who would take them
anything that makes it more likely to pass on your genes and have sex and be around females is probably going to reproduce

thats why we all have simp dna
except maybe some african tribes who just rape girls and leave them to fend for themselves

my theory is that theres a huge biological advantage to being a desperate simp
basically, guys with standards didnt breed as much. only the most desperate simp will accept and breed with the town whore
females have been massive sluts since we were monkeys, and males have been disgusted by it, and they bred with desperate simps because thats who would take them
anything that makes it more likely to pass on your genes and have sex and be around females is probably going to reproduce

thats why we all have simp dna
except maybe some african tribes who just rape girls and leave them to fend for themselves
Interesting

There's no way these aren't actors man

He probably wanted to run the dogpill game

Looks like a redditor, beyond pathetic

must be a daily thing, if i was his father i would honestly do a murder-suicide to avoid the embarrassment my son carries
He had no father in the first place. And if he did then he was beta

Female empowerment has become male abasement. They have so much authority in that vagina of theirs. Imagine a time traveller from the Byzantine seeing this.