Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Least schizophrenic IT user

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Welp this is just more evidence that dick size does matter a lot. Suifuel for sub 15cm dicklets.

fairymaxxing. well, IT is a hate group after all

fairymaxxing. well, IT is a hate group after all
If fairies existed I’d totally want to date one. Scientists get the fuck on this, we need to stop sending our tax dollars to the ukraine and start funding this instead

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/zt6man/maybe_incels_should_try_the_fairy_brothel_in/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Everyone’s favorite “vaginal capitalist” is now schizoposting about Incels fucking fairies. Unfortunately, fuckable fairies are not a thing yet. However, this lovely post also covertly shames people for their penis size, something they cannot control.

Even her fellow Incelphobic terrorists are criticizing her for that.

Fae are real

The owner of that acc is definitely an extremely mentally ill male and also probably the same neckbeard who LARPed as a petite asian foid on IT before he got exposed for stealing random noodles pics and abandoned the account

sdfdsffdssfdsffdfqffweqfwqefwqefwefwefwefwefwefwecwcsdcsdwecwecwecsdcsadcasasdcsvd

How the fuck do you type all of your comments in comic sans? They don't have that font on Incels.is

@Sans

sdfdsffdssfdsffdfqffweqfwqefwqefwefwefwefwefwefwecwcsdcsdwecwecwecsdcsadcasasdcsvd

How the fuck do you type all of your comments in comic sans? They don't have that font on Incels.is

@Sans
type shit here
EFD614F2 F21B 4893 991D 0B79078435D2

Whatever...

DEATH TO LANDWHALES.

i know it's not related to the thread but it's always a good reminder.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/zt6man/maybe_incels_should_try_the_fairy_brothel_in/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Everyone’s favorite “vaginal capitalist” is now schizoposting about Incels fucking fairies. Unfortunately, fuckable fairies are not a thing yet. However, this lovely post also covertly shames people for their penis size, something they cannot control.

Even her fellow Incelphobic terrorists are criticizing her for that.

20221210 233809

Its a man LARPing and he got some random ugly sheboon to take that pic

Thats also why no one has seen or heard of "her" multi-billion dollar onlyfans despite it being mentioned in every one of their posts
Proof?

Having a baseline level of IQ

Why do you think there's 0 evidence anywhere on the internet of this "top 0.3% earner" onlyfans account run by a distinctly ugly sheboon or why that LARP account has never actually posted or shared it despite talking about it non stop

It's because it doesn't exist and the guy behind it is a degenerate male who uses reddit to vent his weird fetishes and post fucked up hentai

The owner of that acc is definitely an extremely mentally ill male and also probably the same neckbeard who LARPed as a petite asian foid on IT before he got exposed for stealing random noodles pics and abandoned the account

Oh man. I saw a post yesterday on some reddit thread (I forgot the subs name - Chad something) where someone made a clip of the screenshots they gathered when IT stupidity posted selfies of themselves JFL all were either fat, old, ugly, weathered as fuck, multi-colored hair freaky fags.. funniest shit I've seen on reddit

Why do you think there's 0 evidence anywhere on the internet of this "top 0.3% earner" onlyfans account run by a distinctly ugly sheboon or why that LARP account has never actually posted or shared it despite talking about it non stop

It's because it doesn't exist and the guy behind it is a degenerate male who uses reddit to vent his weird fetishes and post fucked up hentai
Yeah

You'd have to be some sub60 IQ wretch to believe that disgusting sheboon is yielding anything above 4 figures worth of free money

You can literally find bitches more attractive than her wageslaving as a nurse, at the mall, bartending at nightclubs etc etc because they dont have other ways of making money.

who on earth is going to believe this nasty shitskin mongrel is out-earning more attractive foids with cartel tier income :feelshaha:

If fairies existed I’d totally want to date one. Scientists get the fuck on this, we need to stop sending our tax dollars to the ukraine and start funding this instead
they'd probably be chad only as well

then scientists need to make 2D women 3D… unless they’d be chad only too
Name a 2D woman that's not chad only (barring braindead ecchi harem heroines).

Shuten Douji from Fate/Grand Order? When I talk to her on character.ai she actually loves me despite me not being chad

Shuten Douji from Fate/Grand Order? When I talk to her on character.ai she actually loves me despite me not being chad
Character.AI seems to me like a poor litmus test to this end

:yes:

He's a pathetic coomer cuck who apparently has a fetish for sph and findom since that's what he talks about most of the time.

@Sheogorath thoughts?

I’m for ending fat shaming as long as they stop doing it to us as well.
I'm for supportive fat-shaming - we should have a carrot and stick approach to this, not just the stick.
We shouldn't pretend being fat is fine, but also not pretend it makes you worthless.

As a chubcel who can relate to the many chubIT posters I am sure we realize that it can be a tough road - our addiction to sweets can be a cover for many of our sufferings in life, and we may have concurrenct moribidies like sleep or injuries that make the unrestrained exercise of mesomorphic gigachads inaccessible to us.

TBH if incels.it and IncelTear members could just help spot each other at the gym for a little bit and do some trust falls I think maybe we might understand each other better and all be friends.

The problem is those of us who might want to reach out and experiment with such intimaces in sharing each other's perspectives cannot due to the digital separation barrier.

how did I not notice this until you point it out? prob just thought it was bold. can't unsee

this girl from my favorite 80s baseball anime

Fatty

She was cute as fuck

Last edited:
its venezuelean man that LARPs as his fat sheboon wife

I know right? It couldn't be more obvious that this is a parody account but those retarded IT users are not even calling "her" out for it. Obviously a cunt is not gonna be a successful OF model if she looks like one of those statues on easter island.

We are literally living in their heads rent free :feelskek: :feelskek:

Maybe if the walrus stopped engorging Big Macs like Tic Tacs, her weight would change.

We're rejected because of our height or facial appearance, both features a man can't change about themselves, how about that?

Noooooooo, it's obviously our personalities, didn't you know that? Because foids are famous for never ever fucking violent assholes! :rolleyes:

I take it that's a "no". In that case I don't know where she's from.
She is from Touch, I'm referencing this one episode where the giant guy is eating spaghetti and just says it over and over again to Minami

you don't remember that? how far into the 101 eps did you get? seen em all but haven't gotten around to 'Mix' or Cross Game yet

She is from Touch, I'm referencing this one episode where the giant guy is eating spaghetti and just says it over and over again to Minami

you don't remember that? how far into the 101 eps did you get? seen em all but haven't gotten around to 'Mix' or Cross Game yet
I watched all of Touch in 2016 and Cross Game in 2017 (inb4 you ask -- yes I keep lists of which anime I watched which year). I hardly remember anything, which is huge lifefuel because I'll be able to rewatch them again. I haven't gotten around to Mix: Meisei Story either yet.

Last edited:

What the fuck am I reading

Why are they so low IQ. We make fun of their weight because they can change it..... Even dogs realize that....

You can't change height or hair sensitivity to dht or eye or skin color....

Are those girls alright? Are they Brain damaged? Or they like saying this shit to sound smart. Srs where is the brain chips to make women think correctly. The universe needs perfection and justice

Last edited:
I watched all of Touch in 2016 and Cross Game in 2017 (inb4 you ask -- yes I keep lists of which anime I watched which year). I hardly remember anything, which is huge lifefuel because I'll be able to rewatch them again. I haven't gotten around to Mix: Meisei Story either yet.

Touch was further back than me, I can't remember the year, didn't keep records, not sure the best way to do that.

The best guess is I can check the file dates since I always keep the files. I would rename each episode after I watched them, adding the title, to make it clearer which ones I had seen, so the date of last modified would tell me when I watched that ep.

Nowadays I don't do that though I just put an empty notepad document in my folder saying "I'm on episode X" that I update, so I know which one to open.

I don't need to write down the time since I got my media player to remember where I left off.

Would be nice to know a 'last accessed' date (not sure if possible) to get a rough idea of when I watched files.