Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Left wing Chad: the kind of vermin that I would gladly wipe out from this planet

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Blessed with good looks, he could just enjoy banging chicks and the status that comes from the shape of his skull...

But no, some Chads don't think that's enough. They also have to use ideological ways to increase their status among women and simps by defending cancerous leftism. I want to chop him into pieces (in Civilization V)

Capture

Last edited:
Here, have an alert

>Just think of the carnage had they not been white

Is he saying non-whites would be more violent :feelskek:

>Just think of the carnage had they not been white

Is he saying non-whites would be more violent :feelskek:
No, he's saying there would be a carnage if non-whites invaded the congress

Yeah, I know, I was just saying it could also be interpreted that way.

These people always ignore the BLM riots

That's pretty much every person in Hollywood.

I hate this dude. He would be normie tier without his height and eye color halo.

In 2030 whites will make it illegal to refuse to fellate a black person if they request you to

I doubt that.
They'd have the left come there too because of "mah racism"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210107-073103_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210107-073103_Firefox.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 32
But you'd leave right wing Chad alone, of course you would you faggot

Most leftoid normies are virtue signaling psychopaths, tbh. If there are some on the right, they are more vocal about it.

This guy is a faggot, he sucked jew cock to be where he is. He just do what his owners tell him to do, he doesn't have a mind of his own.

But you'd leave right wing Chad alone, of course you would you faggot
Yes, because a (real) right wing Chad is in a LTR and he is not fucking a trillion women so he's not making things worse for other men

They literally said that on the BBC news just now.

You know what's ironic? Leftists are always the first ones who make it about race lmfao. My fat incel leftist Biden supporting 'Murican cousin made the exact same remark to me yesterday: "they wont get jailed because they're white"... And they call people from the right racist. Pure hypocrisy JFL.

Yes, because a (real) right wing Chad is in a LTR and he is not fucking a trillion women so he's not making things worse for other men
A "real" right wing Chad. :feelskek:

Imagine thinking that there are any Chads on the planet who actually give a flying fuck about whether he's "making things worse for other men".

A "real" right wing Chad. :feelskek:

Imagine thinking that there are any Chads on the planet who actually give a flying fuck about whether he's "making things worse for other men".
I never said that was the reason, you dumbfuck. Some Chads prefer LTRs, some do it for religious reasons, some do it because they think hitting on girls and using Tinder is a hassle. It doesn't change the fact they are not making things worse. Do I have to explain everything to you? It's like arguing with a child.

I never said that was the reason, you dumbfuck. Some Chads prefer LTRs, some do it for religious reasons, some do it because they think hitting on girls and using Tinder is a hassle. It doesn't change the fact they are not making things worse. Do I have to explain everything to you? It's like arguing with a child.
You're being disingenuous like every other MAGA cocksucker.

You oppose him not because he's a Chad but because he tweeted something you disagreed with.

Most leftoid normies are virtue signaling psychopaths, tbh. If there are some on the right, they are more vocal about it.

You know what's ironic? Leftists are always the first ones who make it about race lmfao. My fat incel leftist Biden supporting 'Murican cousin made the exact same remark to me yesterday: "they wont get jailed because they're white"... And they call people from the right racist. Pure hypocrisy JFL.