Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Leftwing Ethnic women always have JBW BF

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

Yet they complain about whites
Why is this?
I wish they just admit their preferences

sjw in the streets kkk in the sheets

Its because the modern culture is based on virtue signaling.

Its because the modern culture is based on virtue signaling.
Everything is, Politics, Dating, even buying cars, people get Tesla pretending to care about environment but they just wanna show off their wealth

God that's one ugly whore. Nothing was lost for curries that day tbh.

Why would a chadlite like that go after her, even taking low tier girls away from us

Who cares about ugly ethnic curry and rice foids? I have no problems with white men getting them so white foids can be available for us ethnics (even though they hate us more lol)

Committing cleansing of his own genes.

Chad is.

Images 7

modern liberalism is based largely on self-hate

Who even are these people. This you op?

kkk is based, every culture's antiglobalist chauvinism is based, just a reminder

it's like a fetish for them. they decry patriarchy and white bias during the day, yet their pussy is getting colonized by white chad

To be honest, I believe it is way more hypocritical to see white left wing foids hate white men and preaching multiculturalism and immigration but at the end of the day fucking white men and having white bf. I couldn't care less about ugly curry and rice foids. At least they are open with their love for white skin.

For the same reason they say they don’t like guys with dark triad personality

God that's one ugly whore. Nothing was lost for curries that day tbh.

this is that ugly annoying youtube/twitter personality bitch forget her name but probably got her dad to pay for promotion

Brutal.

That white guy can get any white girl he wants and yet he steals from curry men who have literally zero smv in the eyes of white foids.

Yes, I have noticed that ethnic girls that have white boyfriends or date mostly white guys are even more hysterically left-wing and "woke" --- it's a statement to show the world that they're not white worshippers.

what the fuck he mogs her to death and beyond. hello? :feelswhat:
Yes that's why I don't get that he would go after her. He can get a stacy instead and leave her to normies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back