Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme "Legal age is illegal"

Another one. We look at them and say “fuck I want that” because they’re physically attractive you retarded fucking soy. Btw women way older are the same way. You’re going on about “muh personality“ on an incel site jfl. How do you normtards keep infiltrating?
Ikr, these people are just spewing IT/Redditor talking points

Heavy 'hello fellow incel' vibes tbh

Why does he or she even care? They are both adults.

Another one. We look at them and say “fuck I want that” because they’re physically attractive you retarded fucking soy. Btw women way older are the same way. You’re going on about “muh personality“ on an incel site jfl. How do you normtards keep infiltrating?
fucking retard do you not realise that not everyone likes the same things? all foids are fucking annoying, but the 18 year old ones and the 22 year old ones are hugely different. I can't stand teenagers, I've also found that the only ones that actually talk to me are the ones my age.

Its 16+ Here so if i was chad i could legally bang a 16 yr old

fucking retard do you not realise that not everyone likes the same things? all foids are fucking annoying, but the 18 year old ones and the 22 year old ones are hugely different. I can't stand teenagers, I've also found that the only ones that actually talk to me are the ones my age.
Your country has 15+ age law so you can touch JB legally

Your country has 15+ age law so you can touch JB legally
I still wouldn't go near a teenage foid, they're all annoying to just listen to when I'm outside

I still wouldn't go near a teenage foid, they're all annoying to just listen to when I'm outside
Thing is, By 20 theyve had 500 penis

@GrodanBoll I was in sweden yesterday BTW alot of ppl there was just in buy mode, They looked like mindless consoomers.

If it was 35F 18M you would be like "FOID PREDATOR TAKES ADVANTAGE OF TEENAGE BOY... THE EMPATHETIC GENDER LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. THE WEST HAS FALLEN"
I say this because Ive literally seen this on a different post except it was a 40 year old woman going after college hunks. Everyone was calling her a predator here jfl

Last edited:
"all women under 25 are still children bro, how dare you being attracted by them"
It's not that it's just 40 year olds shouldn't be with 18-20 year olds, they are children by comparison and it's very weird shit. If it was 18F 25M that would be a different story

@GrodanBoll I was in sweden yesterday BTW alot of ppl there was just in buy mode, They looked like mindless consoomers.
they are mostly like that, where were you?

If you don’t like young hot females, you’re a homosexual and no, foids 4 years apart are not hugely different in any way. You also keep missing the point and keep talking about them being annoying instead of physical attractiveness you fucking retard. Also, thanks for proving that you’re not an incel you failed normtard

Last edited:
As far as the stages go, let’s assume they are doing what they both are expected at the current age.

The 35 year old male probably has an established career, can legally drink, probably has friends in that age group. May own a home and is living alone, maybe room mates

The 18 year old female just graduated high school, getting ready for college. May or may not even know what career path she wants. She can’t legally drink yet in public. Still lives with her parents, probably unlikely to be financially independent at this point.

Just doing 2 completely different things. Now you’re correct that we afford 18 year olds a certain level of legal freedom and if she wants to run off and be with a 35 year old man she’s certainly fine to do so even if it’s probably ill advised

As far as the sex aspect goes, once again, completely legal for them to engage in it as long as he’s not manipulating her, no problem

I’m curious if there is any age gap with an 18 year old you’d find odd? 18 and 40? 18 and 60?
Virtue signalling faggot. Hurrr Hurrr reddit opinion.