Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Leonardi DiCaprio is single again

F

FuckEmAll

Recruit
★★★★
Like clockwork he dumped his current gf at the age of 25 and soon he will date a hotter 20yo roastie.
Seething comments of foids incoming on all social media :feelskek:

One thing the redpill gets right is that rules are for betas. All these screeching feminist roasties would still pay their yearly salary just to fuck him once :feelskek:

Another young stacy will bend in front of him

if he started at 12 he could enjoy them for much longer :feelshmm:

He has to be ultra blackpilled to keep fucking these hot foids until they are too old or he gets tired of their bullshit.
They are only with him for his money and social status and he's very much aware of that. Basically top tier whores.

Like clockwork he dumped his current gf at the age of 25 and soon he will date a hotter 20yo roastie.
the guys a cunt a self serving narcissistic entitled cunt

he actually has gone full marlon brando everything is low effort to maximise his pleasure

While we rot

View: https://twitter.com/RationalMale/status/1564763431881699328?t=gWVq4NsGM196ayZVN4okpQ&s=19
pictures not raped by twitter collage crop
Leo1
Leo2
Leo3

Last edited:
honestly dont understand how he can go from woman to woman like they're disposable tissue. he has no desire to settle and no ability to catch feels. dude's a total machine.
literally jeeeeeez be exactly the same as a hypergamous woman theory, leaping from attractive white woman to another slightly younger attractive white woman, he is acting like a fucking woman monkey branching and leveraging his looks and status

no morals complete degen complete twat

He will soon find another young and hot foid

God wish i had his life creampieing young tight stacies

honestly dont understand how he can go from woman to woman like they're disposable tissue. he has no desire to settle and no ability to catch feels. dude's a total machine.
Why not? It's not like he can trust those bitches with all that money he's got. Dude knows the deal with holes and their twisted nature.

just Chad things

if it wasn't for his eyes he would be considered a joke and considered a goblin manlet.the bloat is deadly,but he has luck so far.

he was good looking. he just let himself get fat. and he takes fat very poorly (straight to the face)
yeah,he has decent bones,but i am talking about how he would look now if it wasn't for his god tier eyes.

That guy... my God that age graph :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

i dont feel bad for the whores he dumps i just think he chose a pathetic, empty, degenerate lifestyle.
Fucking hot young stacies who are much younger than him, then trading them in when their mileage is up? Dude is living the dream. :feelskek:

Leonardo Dicaprio is based and blackpilled as fuck. This is why moneymaxxing is very fucking important. If you're a broke Chad, foids will still fuck you, but will treat you with disrespect. Money equals power and without power, you're just another bum foids look at. Looks, money and status is The Holy Trinity and if you have all of this, you're basically a God.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

They're not fucking him because of money but because he's an A list hollywood star. Money is nothing without fame.

They're not fucking him because of money but because he's an A list hollywood star. Money is nothing without fame.
and its always models who benefit from the insane clout. He probably pulls connections for the models he dates so hes set for life

if that's the case inceldom isn't really an issue. the only issue would be poverty since anyone can go from whore to whore if they had enough money. companionship and a genuine family with children over sex any day.
except the ones hes dating are not whores. They are top tier models. And its mid term relationship.

I can respect his mindset, why settle if you can afford to bang legal Stacies every time and ditch once they get old and useless

Femoids will still blame Di Caprio instead of the whores goldiggers :feelshaha:

like you wouldnt fuck attractive models if you could lmfao. Miss me with that morality bullshit.:lul:This world is evil corrupt and power is the only law
herrrrrr derrr again the projection of bullshit no morals onto people YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT

FUCK OFF WHY DO I HAVE TO BE IN THE GUTTER WITH YOU

how do you have anyt info how i do or dont live

and then you dive straight into me being degen

pathetic crab

True, you gotta have the looks and fame/status.
If I won the lottery my life wouldn't be like Leo's, I would just be getting scammed by opportunistic used up old cumdumsters or rice whores. :blackpill:

Why is this even mentioned in the first place?

Fuck Leo and all chads but ngl if I was a Chad magically I’d do the exact same thing.

if i was him i'd have a harem