Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Leonardo dicaprio and his gf on her 25th birthday

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★

this actually made me laugh out loud :feelskek:

He's based
He makes walled roasties seethe harder than anything in a cooker, especially in a WHY didn’t this Chad pick me instead :feels::foidSoy: way and that alone makes him have nothing but my utmost respect and gratitude. :feelsPop:

He's also a very good actor despite the fact that he was a prettyboy and foids' favorite in his young years (because the actors foids like are usually not good)
Same applies to Brad Pitt and plenty of other (baby)boomer prettybois of that generation. Unlike ours, they were actually good at what they were doing so you really can’t just put all their success on looks.

But again, only reason they were able to get good at acting in the first place was thanks to all the confidence boost, validation, etc. due to being good-looking which brings us back to why looks are literally the most important thing. You can’t lose life if you’re not below average.

True, but new gen actors are all good looking (because if they weren't foids wouldn't consoom media) yet they suck ass
Boomers were just better looking in general because less unhealthy shit in their environment. Brad Pitt had to outcompete a few guys on his looks level.

he is becoming an oldcel