Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lesbian Sex in Delhi Metro

Asking to be raped doing that shit

Its not justified its necessary

Average day in Delhi metro

No comment. It's India so they will be raped anyway. Doesn't look crowded considering it's India.

Curryland is degenerating fast, especially since we have always culturally aspired to be like the West. With social media trends of the gynocentric jewish West spreading to our shores within seconds or minutes, we now have Western levels of degeneracy. Foids in my neighborhood openly hang out with multiple men at once and smoke and drink with them on the streets!

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Over

I would rape the(in minecraft)

Curryland is degenerating fast, especially since we have always culturally aspired to be like the West. With social media trends of the gynocentric jewish West spreading to our shores within seconds or minutes, we now have Western levels of degeneracy. Foids in my neighborhood openly hang out with multiple men at once and smoke and drink with them on the streets!
Simply no

Spit on them my brothers
images

What do you mean? Curry foids openly smoke much more than men.
Yeah which city? In Hyderabad South whores don't smoke and drink as much, only North whores do it here. North whores are truly degenerate.

Jfl look how unbothered everyone is. Not a single man with testosterone there. They should have been thrown out

What do you mean? Curry foids openly smoke much more than men.
It’s only in urban areas, in semi-urban areas, it doesn’t happen that much, they still hold onto their beliefs and traditional customs, probably North Indian currywhores are more whores than their counterparts, I’ve seen it in Delhi vlogger video

It’s only in urban areas, in semi-urban areas, it doesn’t happen that much, they still hold onto their beliefs and traditional customs, probably North Indian currywhores are more whores than their counterparts, I’ve seen it in Delhi vlogger video
South Woman are somewhat better if not by much

Jfl look how unbothered everyone is. Not a single man with testosterone there. They should have been thrown out
No, if you even touch a woman you will get 3 years of jail

South Woman are somewhat better if not by much
I won’t generalise them too much, but Delhi is :feelspuke: , that’s why they get raped that often(not something to laugh about)

Should have been arrested for that

Why is the north more liberal?
Not sure, degeneracy is everywhere, if you look at South Indian cities, most of the foids would still wear their traditional saree or something, but in north they bootlick western culture morw

Last edited:
Why is the north more liberal?
Hinduism was killed in the North during 500 years of sand niggers rule. South was not ruled by anyone and retained our culture.

Well you're in India...
All the Delhi whores are hookers anyway. Don't know what kind of STD's the will be carrying

Not sure, degeneracy is everywhere, if you look at South Indian cities, most of the foids would still wear their traditional saree or something, but in north they bootlick western culture morw
Hinduism was killed in the North during 500 years of sand niggers rule. South was not ruled by anyone and retained our culture.
I see.

This isn't lesbian sex. This is just very pretentious 'artistic' performance.

This isn't lesbian sex. This is just very pretentious 'artistic' performance.
No people literally have sex in Delhi metro. After shooting ended they must have fucked

Rape is never ok but
Public obscenity so fine them or doxx them to there partners

It's very brutal to see that India is fallen to degeneracy

Honor killings to these foids

Curryland has fallen

Yeah which city? In Hyderabad South whores don't smoke and drink as much, only North whores do it here. North whores are truly degenerate.
South Whores are tradthots, North Whores are open thots

It's not even hot. It's just cringe

TF is that Spider Man in the background at 9 seconds?

curry land is a very interesting place lmao
And its ironic how shitdia's metro trains look better than Nyc metro trains kek