Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LesscoBlob doxxed!

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
Lazy fat

@LesscoBlob

Cats can just fluffymaxx

0/10, doesn't even look remotely like me.

LesscoBlob is a cat fatcel?

Brutal, absolutely brutal.

LesscoBlob is a cat fatcel?

Brutal, absolutely brutal.
Being a cat is BRUTAL.

Foids don't fuck cats because they are too small. They only fuck large dogs, horses and pigs.

Why you two beefing

Why you two beefing
He's a low IQ globohomo jew-lover and nigger-lover who absolutely hates Russia and aspires to fight for jewkraine. He also hates photorealistic graphics.

He's a low IQ globohomo jew-lover and nigger-lover who absolutely hates Russia and aspires to fight for jewkraine. He also hates photorealistic graphics.
Tbh all slavic foids should come here for accommodation :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Being a cat is BRUTAL.

Foids don't fuck cats because they are too small. They only fuck large dogs, horses and pigs.
You think they would let domesticated big cats like lions or tigers fuck them if they could ?

Absolutely!

We have the servalpill: https://incels.is/threads/time-for-a-new-animalpill-the-servalpill.554142/
We have the pumapill: https://incels.is/threads/its-time-for-the-pumapill-also-when-dogpill-meets-the-pumapill.559124/

And I still plan on creating a cheetahpill thread. Women would 100% get fucked by large male felines if they could.
Thats not enough evidence. They are just cuddling/playing and not actually fucking them or do sexual stuff with them

Thats not enough evidence. They are just cuddling/playing and not actually fucking them or do sexual stuff with them
Yeah, I've not seen any fucking videos. They must be extremely rare.

So not only would the foid need to somehow have unrestricted access to a dangerous large feline, but she would also have to be willing to film herself getting fucked. Then she would have to be willing to post it online. And if she does post it online, she would likely post it on some obscure, extremely specific forum where you would probably have to pay for it or it's invite only.

But I 100% percent know women would rather fuck large felines than ugly men. We already know with certainty they get fucked by dogs. We already know with certainty then get fucked by horses. We already know with certainty they get fucked by pigs.

It's virtually impossible for them not to get fucked by large felines.