Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Let’s all feel sorry for this poor woman!

O

OmegaBlackPill

Banned
-

KEK. Looks like 99% of guys don’t have enough confidence/don’t take enough showers for her.

This ALMOST THIRTY YEAR OLD femoid would rather die a virgin than fuck a non top 1% CHAD.

Breaking news: It is O-V-E-R.

The mystery of the female virgin is solved. They're Actually going for male model tier men or bust.

"thin and attractive" probably ugly as sin

lol most women are autistic and vastly overrate themselves. she is probably a 4/10 throwing herself at 8/10 male models and wondering why she won't get a response

All I hear is "Chad doesn't want me"

>Be urself don't be the one to show much interest in them my girl is a beautiful person inside and out she told she showed too much interest in me I ignored it like whatever and then she started being herself That's What attracted me I seen her inner beauty you be yourself and you'll be noticed because I'm some guy out there was going to say you know what that's what I'm looking for many girls are passed by 20 girls will pass by me they're all girls all the same what's that one will stick out because she's different and she's just being herself you just be yourself and the rest will follow trust me it took me 48 years to find that out and I met the love of my life remember one thing God made everyone equal you know less of a person than the next person or there's nobody above you we're all the same so don't think there's anything wrong with you if you're a good person God will connect you and that person is looking for you you created a post tells me a lot about you tell me that you care and it's very important for people to hear you and for you to listen to others cuz we help each other out by doing that I've been through bad relationships were they would tell me at the end you're ugly are your this I know that something's wrong with you and I'll be hurt and I would carry that for years like there's something wrong with me but there isn't I'm a person I have feelings you're a person you have feelings to yourself and trust me you're going to remember this comment that I replied to your post there's somebody out there for you and you'll see them very soon when you least expect it I wish you luck all the best you have any other questions feel free to ask I'm here to help thank you and have a nice day

I am fucking dying. This is a dude telling a female "jus b urself" hAhaHahahhHahahhaHA

The roles have reversed, bitch.

Also fuck this whore, she literally says that she only finds 1% of guys attractive. Just fucking lol. ugh im so lonely gigachad doesnt want me

lol most women are autistic and vastly overrate themselves. she is probably a 4/10 throwing herself at 8/10 male models and wondering why she won't get a response

Once when I was talking to a girl on Reddit, she said she was a virgin in the 5-6 range. Scrolled through her profile and saw her picture. She was a fucking 3, AT BEST she was a landwhale 4. Still wants chad.

I went out with a chick who claimed she was a 33 yo virgin. Very religious though, could be.

She's not entitled to Chad.

I went out with a chick who claimed she was a 33 yo virgin. Very religious though, could be.

If it looks like a fakecel and talks like a fakecel...

Once when I was talking to a girl on Reddit, she said she was a virgin in the 5-6 range. Scrolled through her profile and saw her picture. She was a fucking 3, AT BEST she was a landwhale 4. Still wants chad.
I hope you shamed her hard.

>they are not my type of cute

AKA not good looking

4306AF73 EC2B 45D3 8EFA EA158A0116D3

muhh female virginity and loneliness is real teehee

some of the dudes photos are really scary. I'm thinking that he wants to wear a suit of my skin from the photos they take.

The negative traits that women ascribe to ugly men are so over the top.

I would have to stop myself from slapping this cunt.

WOMEN CAN BE ONLY ONE KIND OF CELS - STANDARDCELS

"What is it about me that apparently repels guys who I ACTUALLY find physically and mentally attractive?"

She's a 5 at best that feels entitled to 10's. That's what it is about her.

The mystery of the female virgin is solved. They're Actually going for male model tier men or bust.

This has been known for years. Forever alone men can't get women period, "forever alone women" just can't get the men they want.

B-but I thought incels were the entitled ones?

guys I think she'll die without Chad #pray4wimenz

"thin, and attractive, as many people have told me"
Stopped reading there.

Male version of this:

Elliot-Rodger-YouTube-via-AP-640x480.jpg

Male version of this:

Elliot-Rodger-YouTube-via-AP-640x480.jpg
ER received no attention from women whatsoever, but this bitch receives attention from men, just men she doesn't find attractive because the stupid cunt thinks she's entitled to Chad. Big difference.