Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Let's be honest /POLL/

Have you ever Sexted, recieved nudes or had cam sex

• Yes

• No

• Don't be silly

Results are only viewable after voting.
TruestOfThemAll

TruestOfThemAll

Roundfacecel
★★★★
Does cyber sex even count?

Should i say just "no" or "dont be silly"?

Should i say just "no" or "dont be silly"?
Dont be silly, asking an trucel KHHV if he has ever recieved nude's is just insulting.

Cyber doesn't count. It's pathetic that men have to jack off to whores over a screen

Nope. Never. I would say that this is a dumb question when I first joined, but oohhh how I've been proven wrong over the last couple of months.

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

WhyAmIBothering
Banned

-
Today at 8:14 PM
New #1
TEE HEE! TEE HEE!!
I know there is honestly only a solid 20 active members on this website, but I figured, why not have a shot at it? I'm already certain none of you will take me seriously, but feel free to humor me with your responses.
I doubt most of you guys could change your mind on how you view women, which is fine, more for the men who deserve them.

I only sexted on habbo hotel in middle school. Got mad bitches, furni game is legit

none
dont
be
S I L L Y
I
L
L
Y

No I don't even know how to text with people. I only started to use things like whatsapp in uni and my autism shows.

I’ve never took a selfie or picture of my self in my entire life why would I want to show myself to others