Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lets face it. The redpill movement was a failure. The next stage for zoomer normies is MGTOW, “mass blackpillification” or higher rates of cucks

ResidentHell

ResidentHell

Officer
★★★★
Let’s face it. The redpill movement was a failure. Zoomers thought they could succeed in the sex & relationship market through looksmaxxing, “alphamaxxing” and “sigmamaxxing”, but it only made them more cucked. Look at the numbers - More than half of Gen Z have used a social media service to search for dates and sex partners. Gen Z use social media services for dates & hookups way more than Boomers, Gen X & Millenials. Gen Z is also the first generation in history to have a majority participation in online dating. If you look at the stats for online dating in Gen Z, it’s clear there’s a large disparity between the ones who succeed and the ones who don’t - The vast majority of men on dating apps are rejected on sight by female users, but at least half of all women on dating apps are guaranteed to match with someone who they swipe right on

The numbers for single men ages 18 – 29 have only increased by the year, and have been increasing since at least 2017. It has now reached a point where the majority of men aged 18 – 29 are single in western society (over 60%). There’s still the untold figure of non-single heterosexual men who have been cucked by their female partner, which we can assume is in the double-digits percentage (based on paternity fraud stats as well as the fact that only women can commit paternity fraud)

The conditions of the sex / relationship market have only worsened for Gen Z men - Most of them are single, and some of the ones who aren’t single are cucks unaware of their own cucked situation. It’s clear that for some reason, a minority of zoomer males (less than 40%) dominate the sex & dating world, to such a degree that the vast majority of women who are sexually involved with Gen Z men are drawn to this particular minority of Gen Z men. Maybe some zoomers thought Andrew Tate would be the “redpill messiah” who would lead men not astray but towards the path of success in the world of dating and hookups. In all due respect, Andrew Tate, and Fresh & Fit, did well in raising awareness to the situation of male disenfranchisement in western society, cuckoldry and showed the world how women, particularly westernized women aren’t all as righteous and pure as Disney movies made them out to be. But, the sermons of Andrew Tate and the revelations that took place in the sanctum of Fresh & Fit’s condo in Miami weren’t enough to save the majority of Gen Z men from the impending danger of becoming cucks or/and subjected to a lifestyle where sexual contact with the other sex is occasional or else non-existent

The dynamics of dating and hookup culture have largely moved online for Gen Z, and it’s clear that for some reason, most women who participate in online dating (including Gen Z females) are not sexually interested in the vast majority of men they discover online. It’s unlikely this behavioral pattern in women will change as long as they’re able to hookup / date men who they meet online. It’s also very likely the majority of rejected / ignored men on social media apps are not subhumans but normies, as male subhumans are usually a minority on mainstream social media apps. Ultimately social media apps seem to have only made it harder for the average Gen Z normie to succeed in their pursuit for sex / dating partners, and so far, it looks like the redpill movement has failed to fulfil its purpose for zoomer normies. As social media is the predominant method of finding dates or hookups for Gen Z, it’s improbable that social media usage in Gen Z will decline in the near future. Thus it can be predicted the next stage for zoomer normies will be MGTOW, “mass blackpillification” or/and probably higher rates of cuckoldry compared to previous generations of men. It’s only a matter of when

Last edited:
I don't know. My normie colleges have been doing well. Also, being single doesn't correlate with being sexless

I don't know. My normie colleges have been doing well. Also, being single doesn't correlate with being sexless
Being single is usually a major sign that one is not frequently having sex. If most zoomer males are single, this can be extrapolated as most zoomer men are not frequently having sex. They may still have sex a few times a year at most, but it's nothing compared to the other minority of zoomer males who have sex once or twice a week

Your "normie colleagues" are most likely anecdotes. Not all normies struggle in the sex / dating market; some normies may experience the same amount of success as Chad. Usually Chad never experiences difficulty in search for hookups and dates. But there are like 4 - 5 normies who struggle for every 1 normie who has easy success in search for hookups and dates

Last edited:
Great post. I don't know what will come of normies. However, I think your case is the most likely.

Being single is usually a major sign that one is not frequently having sex. If most zoomer males are single, this can be extrapolated as most zoomer men are not frequently having sex. They may still have sex a few times a year at most, but it's nothing compared to the other minority of zoomer males who have sex once or twice a week

Your "normie colleagues" are most likely anecdotes. Not all normies struggle in the sex / dating market; some normies may experience the same amount of success as Chad. Usually Chad never experiences difficulty in search for hookups and dates. But there are like 4 - 5 normies who struggle for every 1 normie who has easy success in search for hookups and dates
That's true, being in a relationship means you will have more sex, but I believe that those normies friends of mine are in "situationships". Also I think they choose not to be in relationships, one of them slept with a girl in our class that wanted ltr, but he didn't because he was divorced, I guess most guys want to be single because relationships suck

the west will up like japan where these cucks stay inside all day or kill themselves

Redpillers ended up just being another iteration of self-help grifters selling hope to everyone, with a minority of their customers vocally having enough success to keep the money flowing from those who had none and who would not benefit from “game”

being single doesn't correlate with being sexless
Good point, the market has changed, many men who can do so will elect to stay out of a relationship and have “rotations,” same with women (virtually all can do so)

great high IQ post. Honestly, I'm scared. As you said, Gen Z is the first generation to find a partner online, and it feels like they've crossed a river of no return. Women's hypergamy is running wild and we cannot go back to the way it was before the 1968 Revolution.

No more Friday night singles meetups it'll be swiping on your phone at break to find a date for the weekend.

Mass spread of the Blackpill is the only hope for zoomer men

am gonna say it

"Improve yourself BrO Go To the yIm":soy::redpill:

“mass blackpillification” is fine but if their source of blackpill stuff is YTers like retard room or sandman, then fuck me. Retard room is especially. He maybe doesn't realise how much of a gaslighter and foid-apologist he is. It's better to be a looksmaxxer than listen to them.

The mistake was publicly promoting these concepts. Normies and foids became aware and dilluted the truth to be weak drivel. Although I never watched Tate I do know he was cut down in his prime. The trend of increasing male inceldom is only going to worsen. I suspect there will be a tax on single men in the future...

They were talking about this on the news and my grandpa was like wow it sure is different than when I growed up. He said you were considered weird if you didn't have a baby at 18 when he was growing up. He also said, "well just because they are single guys, they are still interacting with girls and having sex." I had to stop him right there and explain to him what was going on. Most guys aren't having sex....
He was completely baffled