Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lets get fat together.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Fat-man-shakin-his-belly.jpg

When I think of him, I think of this:

Big_Mac_hamburger.jpg

I wish I had money for any food I want. I would get triple chin really fast. Mcdonalds is a luxury meal for me.

Akarin said:
I wish I had money for any food I want. I would get triple chin really fast. Mcdonalds is a luxury meal for me.
Yeah, I kind of want to get fat also. I'm also a poorcel.

Double down on this kurwa.

article-2049347-0E5A99C100000578-84_308x679.jpg

With some pierogis.

polish_pierogi_300x200.jpg

I don't even have good appetite.

Jockcel said:
I don't even have good appetite.
You need to do GOMAD, a gallon (or 4 litres) of milk a day, and starting strength or 5x5 lol.

32D583CD00000578-3523073-The_plus_size_blogger_says_To_fat_shame_us_for_embracing_fashion-m-13_1459843512105.jpg

Its so hard to match fat bodies as to what certain foods you think they eat a lot with.

32EFBF3A00000578-0-image-a-5_1460040360926.jpg

I can barely gain weight.

Akarin said:

Where are you from? Mcdonalds is extremely expensive and over-priced anywhere outside the US

towncel said:
Where are you from? Mcdonalds is extremely expensive and over-priced anywhere outside the US

Poland. It costs the same but we just earn at least 3x less.

Facade said:
I can barely gain weight.
My child <3.

What you need to eat is a lot of nuts and use a lot of oils. Eating fats are calorically dense; a gram of fat has 9 calories, compared to a gram of carbs/protein having 4 calories.

Also you told me that you're a vegan boy, better eat a lot of rice, and beans then ;).

I ate over 3,000 calories yesterday night in one sitting... 2 boxes of Jiffy cornbread (added 2 tbsp oil to it), 3 packets of hot cocoa mix with marshmallows, 3 cups of milk, some thai peanut sauce that I made, and a little spinach dip.

Literally enough calories to feed 6 grown men one meal. My sin is gluttony.

I'm already fat and any of you wouldn't want this for your lives, cutting atm

"but we're incels so it doesn't matter ITS OVER", yes it does matter when you can't wipe your ass and run a 10 meters without passing out

idkwattodowithlife said:
My child <3.

What you need to eat is a lot of nuts and use a lot of oils. Eating fats are calorically dense; a gram of fat has 9 calories, compared to a gram of carbs/protein having 4 calories.

Also you told me that you're a vegan boy, better eat a lot of rice, and beans then ;).

I already do that. I mostly get my fats through avocados because oil makes me feel like crap. Nuts are a great source and I shpuld definitely eat more of them

I am fat. I weigh 188 lbs and it's pure fat.

i hate fat people more than women. this is my top 3 hated people. bluepilled cucks, fat people, women.

JUST LOL if you're not bloatmaxxin in 2018.
vuOAy52.jpg

QuantumDummy said:
I ate over 3,000 calories yesterday night in one sitting... 2 boxes of Jiffy cornbread (added 2 tbsp oil to it), 3 packets of hot cocoa mix with marshmallows, 3 cups of milk, some thai peanut sauce that I made, and a little spinach dip.
Literally enough calories to feed 6 grown men one meal. My sin is gluttony.
You're crazy -_- I remember you told me, you went ham in a Chinese buffet, but I'd totally would get fatwithyouthough/10. The 2 boxes of Jiffy cornbread sounds good to me *drools*. Fat people have a way of making food yummier, this is very much the reason, why I trust fat cooks/chefs over skinny grumpy chefs.

Don't we all have a few dirty pleasures ;).

anon_899 said:
I'm already fat and any of you wouldn't want this for your lives, cutting atm
"but we're incels so it doesn't matter ITS OVER", yes it does matter when you can't wipe your ass and run a 10 meters without passing out
Lol you're probably right with the last part. I don't know I think fat is kind of fun and cool. I also would like to rub a big belly before I go to sleep.

Solitarian_Walker said:
I am fat. I weigh 188 lbs and it's pure fat.
You could be slightly overweight or skinny-fat (depending on how tall you are). But lets all get fat together, so our bodies could rot faster :heh:

Futurecel2.0 said:
i hate fat people more than women. this is my top 3 hated people. bluepilled cucks, fat people, women.
Looks like the fatcels are getting BTFO with that post, but I accept fatcels anyways <3. Pls no elitism.

LeagueEuW said:
Op you need my retard pills
5vDhv4L.jpg
You take so many fucking pills, I'm telling yah... Just take one multivitamin capsule and you're all good.

Its All a Cope said:
JUST LOL if you're not bloatmaxxin in 2018.
vuOAy52.jpg

I wish I could bloatmaxx in 2018.

Anyways.

What you guys need is...

Fat Santa
depositphotos_61306863-stock-photo-fat-santa.jpg

Eat some cookies and wash it down with some Milk
6358627037008842831762518313_milk-cookies.jpg

he mogs me

Akarin said:

trust me, its not as good as u think it is. the novelty wears off after a while and u will just get addicted.

towncel said:

underrated comment

towncel said:
Where did u find new signature?

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1440&bih=729&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=5oJfWsn4NoTysQWRioD4BQ&q=death+note+near+gif&oq=death+note+near+gif&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0.143479.147037.0.147723.7.5.2.0.0.0.144.634.0j5.5.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.7.660...0i13k1j0i7i30k1j0i13i5i30k1.0.GWPjahuZRMQ#imgdii=WUZxYybOAa8ORM:&imgrc=1tsYLllo2s9MUM:

Why would you want to get fat...??

oilonthe-Rose said:

So you can eat food without guilt.

Kointo said:

But surely you'd feel even more guilty if you kept eating and were fat, at least I would.

oilonthe-Rose said:
But surely you'd feel even more guilty if you kept eating and were fat, at least I would.

Different strokes for different folks.

Stupid, you would just feel more shitty. Less testosterone, etc..

i wish i had mcdonalds in my town

Kointo said:

So true. I still have a glimmer of hope.

If I was entirely sure of my inceldom I'd go back to my old ways.

Kointo said:
What did you expect from him?

Well yeah nothing but this is getting creepy. Sure eating whatever you want is nice (I'm a povertycel sadly), but this thread is just... off.

VLÖ said:
Well yeah nothing but this is getting creepy. Sure eating whatever you want is nice (I'm a povertycel sadly), but this thread is just... off.

All his threads are off. Look at the guilty pleasures thread.

Kointo said:
All his threads are off. Look at the guilty pleasures thread.

Jesus christ how do people get this damaged?

VLÖ said:
Jesus christ how do people get this damaged?

Social rejection and being an outcast can create damaged people.

Kointo said:
Being fat is underrated imo.

oilonthe-Rose said:
Because its fun ^.^

overlystinkypants said:
i wish i had mcdonalds in my town
You may find Akarin in the Mcdonalds playroom, be careful.

Noobcake said:
Stupid, you would just feel more shitty. Less testosterone, etc..
>implying that incels dont already have low test :heh:

VLÖ said:
The fuck is this thread?
I don't know.

KyloRen said:
Kointo said:
So true. I still have a glimmer of hope.
If I was entirely sure of my inceldom I'd go back to my old ways.
We need to become fat, so we could rot faster imo.

10071499.jpg

Instead of using canola oil to fry the chickens, you could use his sweat, and body grease to fry some chickens. It would make some good finger-licking fried chicken.

Crispy-Fried-Chicken_exps6445_PSG143429D03_05_5b_RMS.jpg

This is good to have coming back from a hard football practice training session.

Not a bad meal to end the evening. It may induce some night sweats with your blood pressure heightening.