Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Let's imagine that we are living in a matriarchal society. How would it be different from the current one?

• Thread starter Buried Alive 2.0
  • Start date
Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
I found this thread on reddit and had the idea to ask this question here. Original thread:

Here is my take on what would be different if we lived in a matriarchy:
  • Women would be celebrated for basic things just for being women;
  • There would be special, exclusive laws to protect women;
  • Sexual harassment and assault would be considered the worst crime of all. Worse than murder and corruption;
  • There would be incentive for women's jobs to be comfortable, high paying and in key roles, while dangerous, hard labor jobs in unhealthy environments would be done exclusively by men;
  • Women would be able to choose and easily change their partners as much as they want. Divorce would be easy too and there would be concept of cheating;
  • There would be less violence, wars and more equality. There would be no poverty, no oppression. Women wouldn't seek revenge on men after decades of patriarchy.
Oh wait...

There would be less violence, wars and more equality. There would be no poverty, no oppression. Women wouldn't seek revenge on men after decades of patriarchy.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Women are even more violent than man

This IS a matriarchy.

we already live in matriarchy

We are living in one. We are dictated by women and female-minded men.

Jfl
We live in a cryptomatriarchy

That's the point, lol. All the things I wrote already happen pretty much everywhere (with the obvious exception of violence, wars, equality, no oppression)
You read my thread about how I wish there were more neurotypicals here, right? It is because of what you just experienced in your thread with people whose brains are so dysfunctional as to miss an obvious comparison between a scenario in which matriarchy rules supreme and what we are living now.

Most people would understand the comedic meaning of "Oh, wait" at the bottom line of your text, but you actually had to explain so the autists here could get it. Unbelievable.

That's the point, lol. All the things I wrote already happen pretty much everywhere (with the obvious exception of violence, wars, equality, no oppression)
I know
I read your post thats why i said jfl at the start

You read my thread about how I wish there were more neurotypicals here, right? It is because of what you just experienced in your thread with people whose brains are so dysfunctional as to miss an obvious comparison between a scenario in which matriarchy rules supreme and what we are living now.

Most people would understand the comedic meaning of "Oh, wait" at the bottom line of your text, but you actually had to explain so the autists here could get it. Unbelievable.
Pretty sure most people only read the first couple sentences and then commented.

Honestly I didn't. I just search about how we live in a matriarchy and the 2X thread I posted was one of the top replies.

I'm actually in the process of investigating my own neurodivergence, lol. Sometimes I too miss stuff. I thought I made this one obvious with the Oh wait... at the end, like you said.

Honestly I didn't. I just search about how we live in a matriarchy and the 2X thread I posted was one of the top replies.

I'm actually in the process of investigating my own neurodivergence, lol. Sometimes I too miss stuff. I thought I made this one obvious with the Oh wait... at the end, like you said.
I'm actually considering leaving this forum because of this.

Society Bends over Backwards for woman . Whats new even

This thread kind of broke @verybasedindeed