Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Let's pretend to be "socially anxious" Stacy

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
Let's keep this going @Robtical

"Chad sat next to me in class and I started sweating and got a little wet. I hope I didn't scare him away. I'm so cringey teehee."

"I'm so shy and lonely, no guy wants to approach me"
*incel approaches*
"EW WHAT A CREEP"

"Chad sat next to me in class and I started sweating and got a little wet. I hope I didn't scare him away. I'm so cringey teehee."
Chad was done playing football so I ran up to him to say hi and one of my titties popped out my tank top. I hope they were nicer than stacy's.

"I'm so lonely, no guy wants me"
*incel approaches*
"EW FUCK OFF CREEP"

"I'm so shy around guys"
*Chad approaches*
"YO SUP BIH WAT U WANT"
"Uh can we... Go on a date?"

Chad was done playing football so I ran up to him to say hi and one of my titties popped out my tank top. I hope they were nicer than stacy's.
Chad and I were having sex and then he asked if I would lick his asshole. I was really scared, but I did it and I really liked it! It took a lot to beat my anxiety there.

Please help me guyss, I'm so socially anxious idk what to do? My boyfriend broke up with me because he thought I was weirdd :/

Chad and I were having sex and then he asked if I would lick his asshole. I was really scared, but I did it and I really liked it! It took a lot to beat my anxiety there.
LOL,
Oh my god I have a zit on my forehead. Chad is going to think I look like a monster, I hope I can hide it by trying to cover it up with his ball sack.

im so lonely becaus i have social anxiety and agoraphobia :(
gonna send Chad in math class some nudes, maybe that will help me break out of my shell hopefully he isn't repulsed by my awkwarness ohemgee

can't even socialize properly im gonna die alone only creepy guys have approached me so far #notlikeothergirls

"My social life has dwindled so much, please help me guys :'(."

But then has hundreds of people contacting her online and in real life being enamored with all the attention, affection and love we all dream of.

That's a typical post you'd see on the social anxiety support forum and well many of these girls actually have boyfriends, and supportive friends lol.

I dont know what do, I am 16, shy and inexperienced :confused: I have only had sex with 11 Chads so far... I think those are rookie numbers. Anyone out there feels the same? :heart::(

“Hi guys I’m a girl and I have social anxiety even doe I post YouTube video where millions can see”

"I'm so ugly tehehe. I'm tired of getting hit on"

"My social life has dwindled so much, please help me guys :'(."

But then has hundreds of people contacting her online and in real life being enamored with all the attention, affection and love we all dream of.

That's a typical post you'd see on the social anxiety support forum and well many of these girls actually have boyfriends, and supportive friends lol.

"omg I think I came on too strong when I texted Chad, he hasn't replied in HOURS. Time to redo my hair and post another selfie on Instagram."

"Oh no after sending brad a thong pic two hours ago he still hasn't wrote back. Maybe if sent him a pic of me bending over and spreading them he'll finally appreciate my quirky personality. "

They don't even have to be stacies, I knew more ugly sub5 and obese girls on social anxiety forums who rejected guys left and right until they got better looking guys to date them or fly over from other countries to see them.

Then they were like "I feel so anxious that my online boyfriend from Australia is coming to the UK to see me, I have no friends no job or life but they say they don't care". They must really love me d'aww"

Last edited:
Teehee this ugly guy came up to me i was gonna ask chad to beat him up but i was too shy

"i have social anxiety"

YEAH FUCK ME HARDER CHAD

hi i'm Stacy I'm 16 and have only been in 5 relationships :( ive been single for FORVER noone loves me i'm gonna overdose on Skittles
also Chad won't notice me i hate all men

Top tier thread.

"My dating life has died !!!!! I haven't been on date within 2 weeks.Please help me guys :'( "

chad looks at me: "omg he looked at me! am I fuck worthy? wow he is so cute"
subhuman looks at me: "dafuq is this creep looking at me?"

Hi Everyone! :heart:

I'm a freshman in college and I'm feeling lonely.

I ended my relationship with my bf last month and I feel invisible on campus. :(

I talk to guys in my classes all the time, they invite me out, but I end up not going on the second date because they made me feel uncomfortable!!

PLEASE HELP ME.

i have no friends i live with my boyfriend

OH YES FUCK ME HARDER CHAD YES FUCK YES OOOOHHHH YES

wHen ThE SquAD fReSh AF

Attachments

• 20180402_121430.png
    20180402_121430.png
    118.1 KB · Views: 71
Omg guys I need help. I texted chad on tinder and it has been 1.0543267 seconds and he still hasn’t replied yet. My anxiety is going through the roof and I am getting suicidal thoughts.

I also got these 100 guys texting me on tinder, but they are so creepy! Idk what to do with my life. I think I am just gonna go to Tyrone’s house tonight, I need a shoulder to cry on and he is the only one who truly understands my pain.

Omg guys I need help. I texted chad on tinder and it has been 1.0543267 seconds and he still hasn’t replied yet. My anxiety is going through the roof and I am getting suicidal thoughts.

I also got these 100 guys texting me on tinder, but they are so creepy! Idk what to do with my life. I think I am just gonna go to Tyrone’s house tonight, I need a shoulder to cry on and he is the only one who truly understands my pain.
Top kek

Ugh it's sad to realize this is not fake.