Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Let's say you're paid $10,000 to walk around a big city for 6 hours, with a 9/10 Stacy who is 1 inch shorter than you...

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
It's an experiment, paid for by a university doing research.

You have to hold hands the entire time

HOW WILL PEOPLE REACT TO SEEING THIS "COUPLE"?

Jimmy Fallon Laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Danny Brown Laughing GIF by DANNY'S HOUSE
Laughing Hard GIF

They'd probably just think you're rich

What kind of retard would pay me 10k to do this ?

What kind of retard would pay me 10k to do this ?
-sigh-

let's just say me, hypothetically.

I tell you how people would react: they'd point, stare and laugh

They'd probably just think you're rich
damn, you're not that ugly then. I look very strange, I tell you how people would react: they'd point, stare and laugh

@Words2_live_bye always wanted to say that you have by far the coolest avi on this site.

-sigh-

let's just say me, hypothetically.

I tell you how people would react: they'd point, stare and laugh
They probably wouldn't give a shit. Maybe think I'm some kind of disabled burden and she's my nurse.

They probably wouldn't give a shit. Maybe think I'm some kind of disabled burden and she's my nurse.
hmmm, very good answer. That probably makes most sense tbh

my question really isn't that bad...
I wasn't mocking your question brocel. The gifs portray the reaction of the people that would see me with the stacey

damn, you're not that ugly then. I look very strange, I tell you how people would react: they'd point, stare and laugh
I wasn't talking about me specifically, dumbass. Just anyone that is below average looking.

I wasn't talking about me specifically, dumbass. Just anyone that is below average looking.
whoa, easy there, mate. I didn't mean it as an attack towards you

:feelsokman:
it's ok mate, np, we're all frustrated and didn't chose this life (obviously) :cryfeels::feelsrope:
Yeah man, today I have been thinking about all the times I have been mistreated, disrespected etc. because of my looks. Just running through different past experiences in my head, over and over. Fucking genetics....

agreed. I can't think of anything else if I saw that.
maybe, but in my case... it would be a huge deal, people would laugh and start talking. Remember, I'm a 1/10 in looks (literally, I look weird AF) and only 5'4"/1.62m short...