Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Let’s Talk About ”Incel Logic"", a 50 minute video with 473 thousand views 10 days after being posted.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

Dnw a single second, I already realized everything about the causes of inceldom by looking at maps of sex ratio:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/9tj3xn/sex_ratio_of_the_population_aged_2549_in_europe/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=post_title

l_2332_4a704980bac2cce6f48bba2e6fd0b858-png.905802

And studies on what attracts women and what types of men are sexually successful, I don't need to watch a single second of a soy fearmongering about "le scary inkwells and their bizarre, indecipherable, incomprehensible beliefs:soy::soy::soy:."

Why do these people care so much

For the same reason why normies just like them cared to bully us in school while we just wanted to quietly exist in peace. It amuses them to attack, humiliate, ridicule and smear weaker people who can't fight back.

For the same reason why normies just like them cared to bully us in school while we just wanted to quietly exist in peace. It amuses them to attack, humiliate, ridicule and smear weaker people who can't fight back.
That’s true.Normies Can’t just enjoy the luxury of being normal and desired, they need to make sure our lives are as awful as possible

That’s true.Normies Can’t just enjoy the luxury of being normal and desired, they need to make sure our lives are as awful as possible
Exactly:feelscry:.

No one cares about this obscure incel subculture shit IRL except other terminally online losers and whores lmao. How are you a normie and actively choosing to waste your time on shitting on people who are already at the bottom when nobody fucking cares? :feelskek:

Normies are miserable cunts

Either 1) because they find it fun to mock us and we're a subhuman group to them or 2) they perceive us as a potential threat to their dominance and want to turn public perception harshly against us.

If I was a normie or foid the last thing I would do is lurk on this shithole forum and learn autistic incel terms and debooking people on reddit

No one cares about this obscure incel subculture shit IRL except other terminally online losers and whores lmao. How are you a normie and actively choosing to waste your time on shitting on people who are already at the bottom when nobody fucking cares? :feelskek:
Virtue signaling + they likely have some suppressed beliefs.

DNW it’s a chadlite virtue signaling

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back