Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Level Up, thanks to everyone now I'm officer.

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
I met these communities some time ago, to be precise 6 years ago when they sent a report on TV that spoke of the "incel" phenomenon and "the ugly ones who hated women". At the time I was 17/18 years old, and since I had never had any experience of any kind, I decided to inquire about who the incels were, then the redpill, then the blackpill and every single term of the manosphere. I started from the facebook groups (at the time I did not know how to use a forum), I felt good at the beginning but I found the presence of women inside not very serious. Later other groups were created, without women but the groups were always inactive because users preferred to write in groups where women also belonged.

I understood at that point that facebook would not be enough for me for several reasons: both for the lack of seriousness on the part of the community and the inability to write openly what I thought (Zuckerberg continues to ban). So, I decided to finally move to the forums starting on the one in my country (which they did the TV report).

There too the presence of women, but at least I was slightly freer in being able to express myself without necessarily risking being banned every month.

After a while for internal wars, there were problems itself between moderators and administrators whereby things changed drastically and there were "splits", so several valid users spread over the various other forums leaving the main one as a den of trolls.

I tried to keep up with everyone, but it's a losing battle since there have been arguments even between users in search of power. So I decided to keep the relationships with the users with whom I had made friends and leave the forums in my country.

I moved here, but I have never been so active as my knowledge of English has always been very basic (initially I was also criticized here for my grammar, but appreciated for the contents as I have frequented other environments for years in this sector).

So I decided to jump back to the forums in my country, but the situation was getting worse and worse so I was invited to the telegram groups.

There was a real freedom of expression, but within these groups it was full, full of women and cucks who flattered them.

I made a lot of effort and decided to learn English both on my own and with the help of teachers. Now I can more or less write correctly, and understand a good 70% of what is written here without helping me with the google translator (not always, but often).

Now I'm a Officer.

The presence of women in a community makes men become soy and cucked ngl.

really thrilling, were all proud of u bro

nobody care l m a o

Nice story, glad you found your way here. I lurked for a while and signed up recently.

Congrats, i remember when you joined, we joined on similar time.

One more milestone in your journey to degeneracy. Congratulations.