Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious LGBT hate is part of /pol/tard 4chan faggotry, and is a massive cancer on this forum

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
just got my I hate white people thread deleted with 10% warning meanwhile stormfront fags criticize the actions of the non existent "niggers" on any topic remotely involving a darker shaded person all day :lul:.

LGBT hate is just another part of the alt right retardation rampant on this forum perpetrated by a few vocal /pol/tards that make incels look every bit as bad as """""media""""" says. LGBT has nothing to do with inceldom. Insulting an already marginalized group while using 5 iq non arguments hmmm.. sounds familiar :soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
I cant tell if you're kidding.

"Insulting an already marginalized group while using 5 iq non arguments hmmm.. sounds familiar"

You're right LGBT does have nothing to do with inceldom but there's offtopic and people have controversial opinions they aren't afraid to say here because this isn't virtue signalling cuckold town

God I hate kneejerk reactions. You can never just talk to people.
If you hate knee jerk reactions maybe dont go on a faggy rant about how we're mean to gays

wtf are you talking about? I rarely see anything that would qualify as lgbt hate here. Only that gays can't be incel.

people have controversial opinions they aren't afraid to say here because this isn't virtue signalling cuckold town
As long as those controversial opinions align with the opinion of mods maybe

i miss the indari who posted about his psychotic behaviour at uni, then his utter shock when the people around him reacted negatively to said psychotic behaviour. what happened

I'm no /pol/tard but I'm certainly not a fan of gays or trannies either

Last edited:
I dont have an issue with gays tbh. Im too ugly for them to harass or hit on me and the ones i have met have been decent people. Also they reduce competition for us straight men.

I dont have an issue with gays tbh. Im too ugly for them to harass or hit on me and the ones i have met have been decent people. Also they reduce competition for us straight men.
same. tbh gay men are usually nice to me. lesbians hate me but thats probably because they are female.

Gays are ex-incels converted to the gay club.

an already marginalized group
I don't know where you live, but here LGB and especially T are an extremely privileged and protected group.
I don't really care if someone is gay or wants to LARP as another sex, I just don't like the political power they've been given to dictate what people are allowed to say and think. You do you and leave me alone, that's all I want.
Also lol at using the word "faggotry" while crying about how hard life is for fags because some people say mean things about them on the internet.

LBGT people are a sign of a broken society.

LGBT hate is just another part of the alt right retardation rampant on this forum perpetrated by a few vocal /pol/tards that make incels look every bit as bad as """""media""""" says. LGBT has nothing to do with inceldom. Insulting an already marginalized group while using 5 iq non arguments hmmm.. sounds familiar :soy::soy::soy:

I don't know where you live, but here LGB and especially T are an extremely privileged and protected group.
I don't really care if someone is gay or wants to LARP as another sex, I just don't like the political power they've been given to dictate what people are allowed to say and think. You do you and leave me alone, that's all I want.
Also lol at using the word "faggotry" while crying about how hard life is for fags because some people say mean things about them on the internet.
do you live in LA or something? I am in the South

LGBT is a huge joke

Homosexuals have it easy, in getting sex. I envy them.

this tbh

gay men are much nicer as people then foids are(no, I do not want to be gay @knajjd, I am just saying that gay men tend to be nicer than foids)

most LGBT people are ultra-left, which means they support radical feminism and hate incels.

do you live in LA or something? I am in the South
I'm intentionally vague about where I live, but a pozzed liberal city on the east coast.
Even in the south, I gotta imagine with all the media power that LGB and, as of 5 years ago, T has that people are scared as shit to dare offend them.

gay men are much nicer as people then foids are(no, I do not want to be gay @knajjd, I am just saying that gay men tend to be nicer than foids)
Lmao bro I imagine that username isn't helping :feelskek:

There is no such thing as a gay incel. Gay culture is all about fun and pleasure, they literally all can get laid.

And I'm not going to stop expressing my opinions just because you don't like how it portrays us :feelskek: JFL

We are a large and diverse group of people, just because I love my race doesn't exclude me from this group lol

this tbh

because they're predators who are into every second male they meet in a sexual way. it's not "being nice", it's being disrespectful if anything. i've sadly interacted with a lot of gays over the years in these communities and i legitimately cannot recall a single one who hasn't tried to flirt in some way or another, KNOWING that i'm straight. they're disrespectful and disgusting mentally ill cannibals who are just as thirsty as a man stranded in the desert. judging by your rap sheet and nickname, you're very likely gay yourself, though, so i can see why this wouldn't be a problem for you.

because they're predators who are into every second male they meet in a sexual way. it's not "being nice", it's being disrespectful if anything. i've sadly interacted with a lot of gays over the years in these communities and i legitimately cannot recall a single one who hasn't tried to flirt in some way or another, KNOWING that i'm straight. they're disrespectful and disgusting mentally ill cannibals who are just as thirsty as a man stranded in the desert. judging by your rap sheet and nickname, you're very likely gay yourself, though, so i can see why this wouldn't be a problem for you.
THERE ARE FAGGOTS IN TURKEY?!!!!!!!!!:feelswow:

Closet homosexual thread, why would you defend this degeneracy? Doing some gay ERP on discord don't want any of your incel "brethren" to know about?

@Indari
sorry bro but your retarded af.

LGBT has nothing to do with inceldom.
just dykes pretendin to be men and stealin women from the datin pool of men
iu

dykes are just like fags. they molest little girls and brainwash them into eatin there rotten cunt

LGBT hate is just another part of the alt right retardation rampant on this forum perpetrated by a few vocal /pol/tards that make incels look every bit as bad as """""media""""" says.
doesnt matter if we all love faggots we hate women and society they will always reject us. even if we acepted everythin (((they))) said we would still be rejected bc were subhuman.

Insulting an already marginalized group while using 5 iq non arguments hmmm.. sounds familiar
wtf mariginalized these faggots are worshiped in society. you drank too much of (((there))) kool aid boy

just got my I hate white people thread deleted with 10% warning meanwhile stormfront fags criticize the actions of the non existent "niggers" on any topic remotely involving a darker shaded person all day
that sucks tbh im white and idgaf if dethniks hate me. white ppl hate me for bein subhuman. no one wants me

wtf? LBT and gays all support feminism so by defending them your defending feminism

they molest children. milo yanopolis said he was groomed at a young age by older men and i know acouple kids growin up who were molested by there coach or family friend. that messed up there head and now there faggots. they used to be normal

A foid could say something similar about us:
because they're predators who are into every second female they meet in a sexual way. it's not "being nice", it's being disrespectful if anything. i've sadly interacted with a lot of incels over the years in these communities and i legitimately cannot recall a single one who hasn't tried to flirt in some way or another, KNOWING that i'm only attracted to Chad. they're disrespectful and disgusting mentally ill cannibals who are just as thirsty as a man stranded in the desert.

though considering your height + how you look, I get where you're coming from tbh

A foid could say something similar about us:

though considering your height + how you look, I get where you're coming from tbh
your problem is your tryin to be fair. women are property and lower than dogs. dont be fair with them. are you fair to bugs? crush them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back