Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR LiDAR

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★

Lidar (/[UWSL]ˈ[/UWSL][UWSL]l[/UWSL][UWSL]aɪ[/UWSL][UWSL]d[/UWSL][UWSL]ɑːr[/UWSL]/, also LIDAR, or LiDAR; sometimes LADAR) is a method for determining ranges (variable distance) by targeting an object with a laser and measuring the time for the reflected light to return to the receiver. Lidar can also be used to make digital 3-D representations of areas on the earth's surface and ocean bottom, due to differences in laser return times, and by varying laser wavelengths. It has terrestrial, airborne, and mobile applications.[1][2]

Lidar is an acronym of "light detection and ranging"[3] or "laser imaging, detection, and ranging".[4] Lidar sometimes is called 3-D laser scanning, a special combination of a 3-D scanning and laser scanning.[5]

Lidar is commonly used to make high-resolution maps, with applications in surveying, geodesy, geomatics, archaeology, geography, geology, geomorphology, seismology, forestry, atmospheric physics,[6] laser guidance, airborne laser swath mapping (ALSM), and laser altimetry. The technology is also used in control and navigation for some autonomous cars[7] and for the helicopter Ingenuity on its record-setting flights over the terrain of Mars.[8]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidar#cite_note-ieee-2021-8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O8VmDiab3w

Any thoughts on using robot vacuum cleaners to assist in LDAR?

my ldar is better than your ldar

Can it cut my head off?

I do that as well
It's just that my room is getting dusty and needs cleaning

???
22696.jpg

GOD JUST LET ME BE WRAPPED BY THOSE FEET, I SWEAR I WILL GROW MYSELF A MOUSTACHE AND GENOCIDEMAXX JEWS IF YOU LET IT HAPPEN.