Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lies and stereotypes and all the crap online

• Thread starter The_word_made_flesh
  • Start date
T

The_word_made_flesh

Officer
This is not so much about one Youtube video but several I have seen and I'm not going to post the video because we all here have already seen it.

What is the "Incel stereotype" a 28 year old with no job living in there mothers basement and playing video games ,we have all heard it.

It may be true for some and that is ok because it's doubtful anyway that is why one is celibate anyway.

In my twenties I had never had a girlfriend but I had an apartment and had a job and my mom was dead ,so obviously I was not in her basement playing video games.Do you get my point right!

I have friend ,actually a friend of a friend really ,he is a 32 year old virgin and he makes 150K per year at Google and he never lived in his parents basement but he is very short though 5'3 actually.He does like video games though but that is the only match for societies perceptions.

In closing ,if there were a man who was 27 and lived in his mothers basement ,plays video games all day ,emotionally inmature but if he was 6'3 and all muscle the women would be lined up a half mile down the road to get to his mothers basement and we all know it.

Remember where this comes from "Satan" mostly loosely translates as enemy but the literal meaning of the word satan in Hebrew is accuser ,related to the word sitnah meaning accusation.But yes like all of us I'm still tired of the lies and stereotypes ,and if the stereotype does fit you,no harm meant ,these are just the crap you hear on youtube or whatever,so I addressed it!!

It is normies giving some of the most blatant reasons in order for them to justify inceldom and not having the blackpill ruin their "just world" perception.

Everytime normies spout the word incel the first thing they say "oooh these angry guys who hate women teehee" when in reality we didn't always hate women some of us did as a reaction to long lived lie that we believed in and that lie got exposed in front of us.

They don't realized that incels are a group of men who got bullied to oblivionb since the very begining of their social life by these normies and they very same cabal that leaches on other people woes in order to feed their voracious pride.

Last edited:
It is normies giving some of the most blatant reasons in order for them to justify inceldom and not having the blackpill ruin their "just world" perception.

Everytime normies spout the word incel the first thing they say "oooh these angry guys who hate women teehee" when in reality we didn't always hate women some of is did as a reaction to long lived lie that we believed in and that lie got exposed in front of us.

They don't realized that incels are a group of men who got bullied to oblivionb since the very begining of their social life by these normies and they very same cabal that leaches on other people woes in order to feed their voracious pride.
Thank you for responding with a response ,my idea was to point out some of the youtube stereotypes and it's hypocracies

Everytime normies spout the word incel the first thing they say "oooh these angry guys who hate women teehee" when in reality we didn't always hate women some of is did as a reaction to long lived lie that we believed in and that lie got exposed in front of us.
This is it.

In reality, incels are just victims of society's gynocentrism.

Stereotyping makes it easier to dehumanize a group of people, and dehumanizing a group people makes is easier to delete them off the face of the earth.

There are a shit ton of posts here mentioning jobs and even university. But who cares. It's not the point to be accurate.

Stereotyping makes it easier to dehumanize a group of people, and dehumanizing a group people makes is easier to delete them off the face of the earth.

There are a shit ton of posts here mentioning jobs and even university. But who cares. It's not the point to be accurate.
Yes indeed !