Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

life as a collegecel

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
* waking after 3 hours of sleep due to playing league of legend and wow

* being sleepy in lectures, normies probably making fun of u

* lunchtime, if u are low inhib enought u gonna head to the cafeiteria personally i get sandwich and i hide in the campus

* going to class again now u are awake so u probably browse incel.is or play dokkan battle

* going home alone without talking to any human being

all of this for 5 years :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsrope: how to not turn a fkin neet :feelsrope: wats the point of waking up that early

I'm sure you'll end up going Emergency Room sooner or later. You know what to do, incel.

Damn that’s rough. College is supposed to be the peak of life in terms of fun shit to try out and experience.

Damn that’s rough. College is supposed to be the peak of life in terms of fun shit to try out and experience.
i'm unironically can say that its the worse part of my life i've never left so lonely and miserable :dafuckfeels:

at least in high school i had my nerdy friends i used to cinema with em to see crappy marvel movies :dafuckfeels:

never talked to anyone in college ever i just try to hide in the back of the room :dafuckfeels:

i'm unironically can say that its the worse part of my life i've never left so lonely and miserable :dafuckfeels:

at least in high school i had my nerdy friends i used to cinema with em to see crappy marvel movies :dafuckfeels:

never talked to anyone in college ever i just try to hide in the back of the room :dafuckfeels:
That’s not how it’s supposed to be though.

That’s not how it’s supposed to be though.
yh i know i coped all my HS about that i was like ok i'm an incel in HS but its impossible i won't gonna ascend sexually and socially in college :dafuckfeels:

well i did :dafuckfeels:

miltary is worse

I am also a collegecel, lonely and foidless

You could try sneaking into limited invite parties just to troll the normies and get fucked up

I actually learned shit at uni

but what about collegelife :feelsrope:
Yeah. I learn many! Things...

Not enough to be hired at Boeing or that other company, as an engineer though...

That space company... Start's with a m.

Yeah. I learn many! Things...

Not enough to be hired at Boeing or that other company, as an engineer though...

That space company... Start's with a m.
don't know what company u are talking about but brootal

i'm stemcel too very brootal i learn a lot of things too but i don't enjoy it at all

don't know what company u are talking about but brootal

i'm stemcel too very brootal i learn a lot of things too but i don't enjoy it at all
Martin Marietta or something?... They made space shuttle parts...

I was fascinated at metal stress analysis stuff and internal metal structure...

I learned enough geology to be self employed after failing to get a real job, so that's nice.

I'm sure you'll end up going Emergency Room sooner or later. You know what to do, incel.
DO IT MAKE THEM FUCKING PAY THIS IS LIKE MY LIFE AS COLLEGECEL 5’4 GIGA MANLET TRUCEL NO FOID WILL LET ME FUCK HER USED BEEF FLAPS MAKE A choICE (in videgame!!!!!!!)

I think it was my youthful knife fighting that made me interested in metal... Since it saved my ass more than once...