Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Life as a lonely man over 40

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Imagine looking this good at 40….

mogs the shit out of me unless he's like 5' 1"

He stated he's the oldest out of his siblings including males who have families so I assume he's not that short.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK THE FUTURE IS VANTABLACK
He used the terms cope and wageslave, one of us?

ONLY IF HE ESCAPED THE MATRIX
What's the best way to contact him and invite him here without spam filters hiding the comment?

Imagine looking this good at 40….

Likely a mentalcel, even Chad can fail beyond simple sex. Chad's often have easy access to sex but relationships are still difficult for them as toilets get bored of them.

Face > height.

Plus a toilet will just reject both if it's an ugly tall man or a handsome short man.

Blackpilling af you can hear the deadness of his soul. That monotone voice is the epitome of being perma blackpilled. Agepill and non-NT pill rolled into one. If he were a foid neither would be an issue. Still being on the dating scene into your 40s is a truly bleak existence. No copes will help us incels when we are middle aged, no wife, no family. At that point you either join a monastery, go into a hedonistic frenzy with drugs and hookers, or an hero. I will never be middle aged wagedrone I will sooner Ronnie McNutt mode with massive shotgun.

:feelsbadman:

This guy looksmogs me and I think this just reminds me that there are normies out there that get thrown into the woodchipper.

The reason he looks young, is because no succubus has stolen his virility yet.

Blackpilling af you can hear the deadness of his soul. That monotone voice is the epitome of being perma blackpilled. Agepill and non-NT pill rolled into one. If he were a foid neither would be an issue. Still being on the dating scene into your 40s is a truly bleak existence. No copes will help us incels when we are middle aged, no wife, no family. At that point you either join a monastery, go into a hedonistic frenzy with drugs and hookers, or an hero. I will never be middle aged wagedrone I will sooner Ronnie McNutt mode with massive shotgun.
Sounds like he's about to break down crying at some point and in his other videos, an I don't blame him. Watching everyone around you starting families whilst you come home to an empty apartment everyday. He's right, at that age most people's core social circles are already fixed and getting smaller since people are deep into family life by 40.
:feelsbadman:

This guy looksmogs me and I think this just reminds me that there are normies out there that get thrown into the woodchipper.
It's brutal when you see a mogger who's struggling too, lets you know where you are on the totem pole.
Over for him, most certainly over for us.
Life sucks really
:yes:
:feelskek:

That video has almost 60k views since it was posted here :worryfeels:

Over for the likes of him, never began for the likes of us.

Soon he will "ascend".
:yes: Yes foids like to attach themselves to internet famous foreveralones, at least until they get bored when the channel hype dies down.

Based semen retentionmaxxer, like Chuando Tan :feelsokman:

12402e55f5ae36d22b20472c99.jpg

Keep your hair, avoid sun on your face, don't get fat etc and you can look 20 forever