Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life feels so pointless

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
My life is utter worthless it's so pointless and meaningless, everyone has friends, family, jobs, hobbies, I have nothing I have no friends, no hobbies. I'm constantly suicidal but i'm to much of a bitch to hang myself cause the pain I wil endure while hanging. Never had a girlfriend or a foid ever be attracted to me or ever recieved a compliment from one, I was literally born just to be a disappointment. I just wanna be loved, I'm such a loser.:cryfeels::feelsrope:
tenor.gif

yeah pretty much everyone moved on with their lives except me lol it never even began. Never got a driving license, gf or did something worth mentioning to the public.

yeah pretty much everyone moved on with their lives except me lol it never even began. Never got a driving license, gf or did something worth mentioning to the public.

My life is utter worthless it's so pointless and meaningless, everyone has friends, family, jobs, hobbies, I have nothing I have no friends, no hobbies. I'm constantly suicidal but i'm to much of a bitch to hang myself cause the pain I wil endure while hanging. Never had a girlfriend or a foid ever be attracted to me or ever recieved a compliment from one, I was literally born just to be a disappointment. I just wanna be loved, I'm such a loser.:cryfeels::feelsrope:
tenor.gif
You will never be loved by a woman because they only give their love and affection to Chads and chadlites. If women weren't so cruel, then they would give you a chance, but no, they refuse to acknowledge your good personality because looks matter

You will never be loved by a woman because they only give their love and affection to Chads and chadlites. If women weren't so cruel, then they would give you a chance, but no, they refuse to acknowledge your good personality because looks matter
vegeta-raining.gif

I love you brocel (nohomo)
I hug that feel

I wish humans had certain hormones which make people love others regardless of looks, like how someone females like certain pheromones (still chad only) but a strong hormone or biological character which makes us attracted to someone who has the same. Tired of lookism

Same here. Fuck it sucks. How do people put up with this shit?

tenor.gif
As a male , no goals = no life, it’s a vicious cycle if you’re a trucel because it seems like you can’t find anything to pursue

Same here. Fuck it sucks. How do people put up with this shit?
My life is completely pointless and worthless, but I'm not suicidal. I dare say even happy in my situation.

Try to find a life where you're happy coping, the least amount of responsibilities possible, and embrace that you can do whatever you want, it doesn't matter.

Yep everyday is the same, just blank.

I just want to know how it's like to feel loved unconditionally :cryfeels:

Just imagine what it would be like to have an exciting life, have a group of friends/easily make friends, always have girls interested in you and get to fuck them all the time. This life is heaven for many guys. Our life is like limbo or hell

I'm constantly suicidal but i'm to much of a bitch to hang myself cause the pain I wil endure while hanging.
Please visit the emergency room as soon as possible for professional treatment concerning your suicidal thoughts.

i Feel like i was born to be miserable and endure suffering. I used to be a crybaby about it, but now i embrace it 100%

tenor.gif
How old are u? Still khhv?

Because it is lol you haven't figure that out yet?