Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Life Fuel: Brutal And Deadly Train Crash Compilation

Is this some kind of metaphor?

Tfw I wasnt tagged :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Good upload as usual tho

@NEETAndTidy you gotta see this man

Chad train vs incel trucks

why exactly is this life fue;?

And I always thought the train in GTA was overpowered but damn nothing stops a train!

I wish I was a train so I could run over cunts

And I always thought the train in GTA was overpowered but damn nothing stops a train!
only a good goy with a train can stop a bad goy with a train

That baby that fell into the tracks. :feelscry:

This reminds me that I had an e-friend I met on a politics discussion board. He was some fat and ugly bisexual neckbeard. But intelligent and educated, amateur "writer" writing in that Houellebecq-style. Lonely, depressed, potsmoking and poor, totally unsuccessful in college where he studied sociology, lol. And despite being an incel in denial, he was very SJW-ish. Because of that, we eventually stopped talking. In some ways, he was one of the closest things I ever had to an actual friend. He was sick enough in the head that I didn't had to hide my own sickness.

Alas, he was still too SJW-ish and I just stopped talking to him and told him that he's just such a stereotypical SJW that just seeing him come online makes me angry etc. etc. I forgot about all this, went to other forums etc. but then came back to this discussion board after a while ...

... only to then read that he died. He was hit by a train. Allegedly, the official version (also printed in the local newspaper) was that he was on his bike and didn't see the train coming, lol. Others who lived in the same area said that this was weird, because this is flat land where you see the train coming from miles ahead. The other people in the discussion board didn't really know him, of course. They just saw this liberal guy making fun of right-wingers. But only I knew how damaged and broken he was. So personally, I believe that it was no accident but that he committed suicide. But I will never find out, of course.

This reminds me that I had an e-friend I met on a politics discussion board. He was some fat and ugly bisexual neckbeard. But intelligent and educated, amateur "writer" writing in that Houellebecq-style. Lonely, depressed, potsmoking and poor, totally unsuccessful in college where he studied sociology, lol. And despite being an incel in denial, he was very SJW-ish. Because of that, we eventually stopped talking. In some ways, he was one of the closest things I ever had to an actual friend. He was sick enough in the head that I didn't had to hide my own sickness.

Alas, he was still too SJW-ish and I just stopped talking to him and told him that he's just such a stereotypical SJW that just seeing him come online makes me angry etc. etc. I forgot about all this, went to other forums etc. but then came back to this discussion board after a while ...

... only to then read that he died. He was hit by a train. Allegedly, the official version (also printed in the local newspaper) was that he was on his bike and didn't see the train coming, lol. Others who lived in the same area said that this was weird, because this is flat land where you see the train coming from miles ahead. The other people in the discussion board didn't really know him, of course. They just saw this liberal guy making fun of right-wingers. But only I knew how damaged and broken he was. So personally, I believe that it was no accident but that he committed suicide. But I will never find out, of course.

Someone needs to make an animal mauling humans comp

Damn, life fuel.