Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Life is endless conflict

VλREN

VλREN

(A living cringe compilation) lambdacel λ
★★★★
existence is fundamentally pointless as an truly atomized individual especially in our case when we’re stuck on the second level of the needs hierarchy (A lower quality of life). We can distance ourselves with distractions (copes) but life is about experience in the moment. Nothing else matters because you’ll age and become inferior to your younger self, your materialistic possessions will fade and become a eyesore, you’re mind will blend into a blur and you’re hope will not last.

it’s the future that I fear the most
59740C9C CA10 4C7E A833 4DC46BA6288D

Life is truly meaningless. What keeps normies still going are their kids, having someone else depend on them keeps them pushing. But thats just my observation in small poor town. I bet som snobs enjoy their work and socialization.

Life is truly meaningless. What keeps normies still going are their kids, having someone else depend on them keeps them pushing.
this

Don’t expect happiness. You won’t get it, people let you down, and in the end you die in your own arms.

It’s all a big nothing. What makes you think you‘re so special?