Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life is garbage when you got no friends and no girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
No amount of other sources of pleasure, whether it be video games, booze, my family, my favorite anime, cartoons, and TV shows, or any other interest will kill the pain of being alone.

Certainly being a failure at life with no accomplishments to take pride in doesn't help.

That's how it generally is, yeah.

Yet here you are, seeking your copes like the rest of us, what can you accomplish as a subhuman? You have high expectations but low ability, all your hope in your own potential, your youth, it was a meme and the truth is darker than even our minds can perceive. You'll be surprised how fast time passes when you spend day after day online and in bed.

I think once you know when the trap is sprung it's too late, you're in it and the ride never ends. Try being around normies again if you want true hell then you'll pray to go back to your anime and games but without being a normie it's all cope.

I mean look at games and anime, generally speaking the main characters are hot young visually stunning people doing pretty things after a while you will enjoy nothing.

Most anime is about characters just doing things you never did, grow up, get a gf, prove their worth, do memorable things. The coming of age narrative is so common it makes me sick to my guts.

So you go onto "adult anime" or games and it's just chads doing chad things, you cannot win we are non people, we're failed beings. Every day I feel the devil get closer to ending me.

Last edited:
Yet here you are, seeking your copes like the rest of us, what can you accomplish as a subhuman? You have high expectations but low ability, all your hope in your own potential, your youth, it was a meme and the truth is darker than even our minds can perceive. You'll be surprised how fast time passes when you spend day after day online and in bed.

I think once you know when the trap is sprung it's too late, you're in it and the ride never ends. Try being around normies again if you want true hell then you'll pray to go back to your anime and games but without being a normie it's all cope.
U are my favorite poster srs.
You are darker than black

Females literally go out every weekend non stop, they never stop socializing, they never stop getting access to dick, they never stop partying or progressing in life, they cannot fathom LDAR we are aliens to normal people.

giga-blackpill tbh

My life is pretty good, apart from that one thing. I have money for the moment, I have projects I'm passionate about and I don't have to do anything I don't want to. Would I prefer to be some broke night guard in Moldova or wherever who hooks up with a girl occasionally? Hard to say because I don't know what I'm missing. Maybe I'd be happier, maybe I'd hate my life after a few days. Not knowing is a blessing of sorts.

yep life is shit, especially if your all of the stuff you listed + poorcel. :feelscry:

I prefer being me over a numale. inb4 they get sex and have friends. Yeah, disinterested sex and their “meetups” are cringy as fuck.

I prefer being me over a numale. inb4 they get sex and have friends. Yeah, disinterested sex and their “meetups” are cringy as fuck.

Yeah I'd rather be incel than a numale cuck.

I just want to be Chad tbh.

No amount of other sources of pleasure, whether it be video games, booze, my family, my favorite anime, cartoons, and TV shows, or any other interest will kill the pain of being alone.

Certainly being a failure at life with no accomplishments to take pride in doesn't help.
Why can't you be in the friendzone with women? Or guys too? I read a survey that even today FORTY percent meet thru FRIENDS. Either a friend, or a friend of a friend.