Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Life is gonna come to an end one day

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
If you reproduce or not, it doesn't matter at all. Life on earth will (hopefully) come to an end one day. The gene game will end for everyone and everything. The cycle of consumption, avoidance and procreation will end. Nothing you do matters, do anything you want.

And it doesn't matter at the end of the day.
nothing matters in the grand scheme of things
nobody really has to do anything at all
existence is optional

If you reproduce or not, it doesn't matter at all. Life on earth will (hopefully) come to an end one day. The gene game will end for everyone and everything. The cycle of consumption, avoidance and procreation will end. Nothing you do matters, do anything you want.
for us death sooner than later is better

I don’t even wanna reproduce, selfish to create a non-nt/shit genetics life when it isn’t necessary

I'm just sad that I'm too early to live in the gene-editing ages.

i need mercy killing ngl

do anything you want
:feelsLSD:

In the same way, it doesn't matter if you die now or at 80. If you're suffering and you don't want to keep living with your copes anymore, you can just end it. We as people have a right to live and a right to die. We have the right to be able to kill ourselves. I don't want to live 60 more years and have nothing to show for it. god has laid out his plan for me and I can't change my fate. This is the end of the line for me. I won't live for a hope of a better life because I know that will not happen.

:feelsLSD:

In the same way, it doesn't matter if you die now or at 80. If you're suffering and you don't want to keep living with your copes anymore, you can just end it. We as people have a right to live and a right to die. We have the right to be able to kill ourselves. I don't want to live 60 more years and have nothing to show for it. god has laid out his plan for me and I can't change my fate. This is the end of the line for me. I won't live for a hope of a better life because I know that will not happen.
Indeed, euthanasia is a human right