Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel LIFE IS JUST A BIG DICK OLYMPICS

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
You go outside, people measure your dick, you're big or not. You either have respect from people, or no respect from anybody. Its a dick measuring olympics 24/7.

BUT IF YOU ARE BIG ENOUGH YOU JUST PLOW THRU THE COMPETITION.

You just slap people with your dick. You don't NEED to respect people. In fact they expect disrespect from you. Your Chad, you are the boss.

I don't even know why people measure dicks, you can tell within a microsecond who has the bigger dick. People do it out of ritual. Ceremonies. People are pagan heathens that feel accustomed to ritual in order to feel normalcy. They expect PLACEMENT from authoritarians like a bunch of CUCKS

I understand the circadian rhythm of a ritual, but the ritual of a public event always made me feel like a lizard-- its a color a reptilian eye can't even see. Speaking of when is the last time you raped a monitor lizard?

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/RSttY9wF-qA

Last edited:
Images 1

Slayerslayer rhetoric about dick

Highest iq thread. Big dick= dominance, confidence, NTness. Even if you're poor midget Ugo, if others find out that you have a big dick, you get automatic respect.

Highest iq thread. Big dick= dominance, confidence, NTness. Even if you're poor midget Ugo, if others find out that you have a big dick, you get automatic respect.
Just swing your big dick in public theory

Big dick is useless if you are manlet

Just swing your big dick in public theory
They do it bro, why do you think everyone now wear those cotton sweatpants, if you don't wear one people will automatically presume thats you pp is small. Foids measure male's crotch all the time, other males do that too. We live in dick's world.

They do it bro, why do you think everyone now wear those cotton sweatpants, if you don't wear one people will automatically presume thats you pp is small. Foids measure male's crotch all the time, other males do that too. We live in dick's world.
I know women check out guy's dicks, didn't know we had a competition tho, also unless your dick is 8 inches, the bulge won't be enough to show out. Another way females weed out normies from chad-dicks. :ha..feels:

one of the reasons why i don't go to beaches.

im going to start jelqing

Foids measure male's crotch all the time, other males do that too. We live in dick's world.
that video... will they just end humans already. what a stupid retard niger world

Brutal post and very accurate.

Dickpill always comes to collect

Look at this pathetic beta male's reaction when the whore says something shocking

- "I love men with massive cocks, us women don't respect men with small peepees" :foidSoy:

"HEEHEEE HAAHAA REALLYYY AHH DUUUH" :soy:

:feelsbadman:what have this world came to. DIMON didn't died for this :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Life is a genetic arms race with no upgrades.

:feelstastyman:

I walk around with a bulge and it doesn’t help at all

Big dick is useless if you are manlet
Not entirely true. My friend LTN
looks and 5'6. His nudes got exposed in highschool and he has been getting so much pussy since then

Not entirely true. My friend LTN
looks and 5'6. His nudes got exposed in highschool and he has been getting so much pussy since then
Outlier. Plus he is probably NT

Extremely brutal dickpill tbh.
Don’t remember who the dickpillers on this forum were, but they were right.