Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life sucks in general

Religion of Peace

Religion of Peace

Half Jew Half Aryan Pedocel
-
Expected to mold yourself into a worthless drone in a society you hate. Arguments over the most trivial things. Mistreatment of social outcasts who've done nothing wrong, except for being different or ugly. The rational thing to do would be to rope to end this stupid life.

Expected to mold yourself into a worthless drone in a society you hate. Arguments over the most trivial things. Mistreatment of social outcasts who've done nothing wrong, except for being different or ugly.

I agree.

Just wait until you get older and your health starts to deteriorate. If there's one good thing about being a genetic dead-end, it's that you won't have to worry about leaving any children behind if you decide to commit suicide or disappear from society one day.

One of the biggest blackpills is that life sucks for 90% of people.

Expected to mold yourself into a worthless drone in a society you hate. Arguments over the most trivial things. Mistreatment of social outcasts who've done nothing wrong, except for being different or ugly. The rational thing to do would be to rope to end this stupid life.
tell me about it

starting to lose hope in regards to everything

>expected to mold yourself into a worthless drone to society
this, reason i have given up on almost everything

Yep, it only gets worse, but at least suicide will be easy since no one will care or know.

Most incels can't even do that

I will never know what it's like to be a good little NT normie slave who can learn one page of physics in less than 40 minutes or how it is to be so delusional you justify treating ugly people/aspies like trash for something they most self-evidently can't control

P.S in 8th grade a fucking moron embarrassed me by saying I am being discriminated against, when I literally just wanted to go on without that much trouble, I am convinced she literally has -10 IQ but only gets As in math and physics

Life is only worth it if you're a millionaire or a chad. All else means you're just a cog in the machine.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back