Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lifefuel for aznidentity

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Random hollywood gook gets supporting role. Now white women will definitely want to fuck me

these chinks are turning into blacks. they have to cope with fictional stories just like wakanda
WE WUZ KEINGS AND SHEIT! More depressing tho is their equivalent to being kings and shit is just getting laid.

Last edited:
Won't make a difference. Its like if suddenly hollywood put a ton of black female actresses in leading roles. It won't do much for them.

Same for us Asian men. American society views us as a joke. That is why this guy actually has a non-asian audience in America:

I think we Asian men are the single demographic where its completely ok to mock and be racist to with zero consequences.

Won't make a difference. Its like if suddenly hollywood put a ton of black female actresses in leading roles. It won't do much for them.

Same for us Asian men. American society views us as a joke. That is why this guy actually has a non-asian audience in America:

View attachment 684980

I think we Asian men are the single demographic where its completely ok to mock and be racist to with zero consequences.
Curries too.